Can we get a shirtless Felix?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shirtless Felix, along with Shirtless Jeff and Jake please.
YES I NEED THIS IN MY GAME!!!
Don't be stealing my post naughty...
only if we get shirtless Oni first
After Kate gets bikini cosmetic, more modern and hot :)
Pretty knackered. Need a nap.
Felix be skinny AF tho, might want to hit the gym first.
Ironically enough even I'm disappointed with this thread.
..
You shouldn't be. This would be the best balance decision ever made.
You suggested this too?! YESSS! We need more people doing it.
Oh but I am
Doesn't mean you should be.
Also, that meme describes my mom
But I am and I'm calling Millie.
That looks like my mom.
Are you stalking me???
Your mother is Millie Bobby Brown??
Idk who that is, but my mom has the same basic features.
We've gone from Shirtless Felix to stalking to Millie Bobby Brown in 15 comments, normal thread this one is.
Go to 4:15
Young-ish actress, played Eleven in Stranger Things as well as some other roles, The Gays™ meme about her being a raging homophobe but she isn't.
She'll come for you soon.
Lmao, completely normal
Excuse me how is that Eleven????? She looks like a woman named Sharon in her mid twenties.
😂 😂
//
Bruh
How??????
Only if we can have a bikini Jane.
She won't fit.
Dont behavior support free the nipple?
Wheres shirtless females?
Knowing Twitter, they'd get sued.
There is so much demand for this, I can only assume it will come eventually
Oh, I know she won't
How can they get sued, its equality
No if there's a ton of shirtless survivors running around all the time I won't be able to focus on the match.