I think dbd is the only game that censors the words "ding dong"
You literally can't say ding dong. Well more specifically "big/small ding dong" but still.
You literally can't say ding dong. Well more specifically "big/small ding dong" but still.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
does chat censor the more aggressive word for butthole? I know the forums do
ass is censored so even if you misspell it it will censor it
It basically censors any "bad" word you can think of. Including other random words like "michael scott". You also weren't allowed to say "Myers" at one point. You can't even say "killer".
lmao did they take the chat censor system from a Christian minecraft server?
Also block "Thompson". God forbid we mention the map we just played on...
Why did they have to do my ding dong boi like that ?
Philip Ojomo demands compensation !
"Kill" is still blocked. So is "downs". This censor is so unfit for purpose its an absolute joke! I'd be surprised if "entity" isnt blocked at this rate
They stole it from Roblox.
To be fair I think they ARE trying to erase that map from anyone's memory...
Butt is disabled also.
It for some reason doesn't censor the worst racist word you could think of. I've had multiple people say that word in a very bad light recently. In fact the same person has been saying it in multiple lobbies to me yesterday and the day before yesterday. They can still type in chat even though I've reported them. Perhaps because it was the weekend the tickets simply weren't looked at or maybe the support team is extra busy.
But nevertheless, no idea why that word isn't censored In the first place when the filter is strict for every other word, it seems.
Don't forget "Myers" is blocked.
Other kiddie games like ROBLOX and Club Penguin likely also censor it, both games having comparably horrendous chat filters.
This game censors a lot of words that it shouldn't .