Keys are so broken
I just played pig for the first time. I got 1 kill, they got down to 1 gen left to go, all 3 just left via hatch.
All red rank, they brought the key and all got more bloodpoints than me.
How the ######### has it not been changed yet, when moris have been made useless.
Make it so theres an animation to leave the hatch, or only 1 can go
Comments
They don't even have to escape to make keys useful. If there's a key in the lobby, at around 2 or so gens, you cannot kill people even if you have the whole team on deathhook. You just have to slug and hope they don't pick each other up enough.
You miss out on pop, and any pressure from killing survivors in a game where killers are literally expected to let some gens go at the beginning...meaning survivors have pressure at the start of the match and at the end of the match because you can't start killing them. Nevermind that you held a 4 gen for 10 minutes by actually outplaying them. They have an item, you see.
I'd remove keys entirely. They just promote bad gameplay. You don't even have to do 5 gens to escape. You can just do 4 as long as you wait out one of your teammates dying, or 3 if you let 2 of them die. Heck, why need to do ANY gens at all to escape? Oh wait, that is possible because of hatch.
If they got more points than you, and didn't even finish the gens or open the door. Well sounds like you were losing anyway.
Secondly, like I have said before, if keys were so strong and so prevalent, then they are decreasing the kill rate. Which can be as high as like 68%. So , if they are as strong as people like to make them out, and used that often, nerfing keys will only raise the kill rate, resulting in eventual nerfs to killers.
really? Your issues are the key, when you should never have faced red ranks with a new killer anyway? Yeah, keys are the issue, not matchmaking.
Thank you. My first thought when reading this was "Sure. It's the key that was the problem."
You know moris can do that too, right? Much less so now. But say I sabo'd all the hooks or you used all the hooks in the area and wouldn't be able to make it to a new one before wiggle timer, but you just mori instead.
Or say I am waiting to flash save a friend, but you mori instead.
They got 4 gens and you got 1 kill, and less points. The key was just insult to injury.
Ok so they are really good ok. But when do you see a successful key usage from slurvicors that often? I play killer regularly and I've gotten a key used on me maybe 5 times in the many hours I have as him. Killers have moris and survivors have keys. I honestly dont think moris should of been nerfed just sayin.
Not to sound disrespectful or anything but that stuff happens and you have to deal with it it's not like it happens often
Bruh I feel like ur just a salty killer main. keys aren't suscesfully used often. Just tunnel anyone with a key get smart
If I have to do that to address an item, don't you see the problem?
Moris are useless. When did this happen?
You should get 4k every match. You need to adjust your expectations.
welcome to DBD