Why the hate against zombies?
Yeah, its powerful when they block your path or force you off a gen, but... what are they doing the other 95% percent of the time? Getting stuck on terrain?
Yeah, its powerful when they block your path or force you off a gen, but... what are they doing the other 95% percent of the time? Getting stuck on terrain?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Things like this. Why do you ask?
I mean I use them with extra detection range and speed and they actually do a pretty good job for me. I think the extra detection is key to have them be useful and chasing survivors all game instead of wandering around. The extra speed actually makes them a bit of a threat.
It’s definitely hilarious when you are getting looped and a zombie just ganks the survivor for you.
Just need a better gaming chair, dude.
Lol I know right? For the record when I went down for that basement save they weren't there. In the time it took for me to unhook Nea and run back up the stairs BOTH of them started coming into the shack and down the stairs. I was completely caught off guard and due to the way it looks coming up from the basement I didn't see the boy zombie til he backhanded me.
This game sometimes.
Yeah, that sucks lol. I don't think they are supposed to go into the basement either. Its another bug, I think.
That pic is from when they could
Yeah, they are always interrupting me on a gen.
That pic was from 2 days ago. That's the live game.
Blind them, lead them to a pallet, work on a different gen, etc.
Oh so the zombies werent patched i thought they hot fixed them from going into the basement my apologies for assuming
Don't have a flashlight, not going to waste a pallet, I do move and get interrupted at the new gen by the other zombie.
You inspired me to make this.
I like them but boy are they dumb. So many times I'm on a gen closer to the zombie, but it's chasing a teammate farther away.
That's rad
Thanks friend. With enough work I might go on to copy and paste bigger and better things but for now that's my plateau of creativity.
Any Means Necessary is a blast vs the zombies c:
I've been slapped by them many times this week but I think they're fine.
Personally, I just want 1:better way to get them off. If you don't have a flashlight and the pallets are broken, then sucks for you! Maybe like a teamwork thing were someone can crouch up behind them and splatter their heads.
2: Attack cool down. I had to get someone off the hook because the killer would be here soon, the zombie hit me twice and still downed the unhooked person. All in the time it takes for the unhook animation.