No hot fix this week?

Big oof if so. There's like, what, 5 maps disabled, including the brand new one, constant freezes, glitched out killers, etc.

Comments

  • Pretty good job so far

  • And thats already since 3 days.. And probably another 4-5 days.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Big oof if so. There's like, what, 5 maps disabled, including the brand new one, constant freezes, glitched out killers, etc.

    So the big question is what did I pay for with this dlc? I got nemesis sure, but using him causes my game to freeze. Aside from that i guess its nice to see the new survivors but I can't see the new map since that'll cause the game to crash. I get that people want to give BHVR the benefit of the doubt but this shows that this dlc shouldn't have been released and should have gone through testing just a bit longer since it broke quite a lot of things that aren't even related.

  • Let's survey the damage.


    -Raccoon City Police Department disabled

    -Temple of Purgation disabled

    -Frequent crashes

    -Console experiencing debilitating stuttering and freezing

    -Glitched window vaults

    -Hindered status effect completely broken, taking Clown down with it

    -A paid cosmetic that's the exact same as the default


    Am I missing anything?

  • The first patch will probably be out by the middle of next week (based on their patch history). For instance, with the Twins chapter, they did a patch a week after the chapter was released, and then another patch a week after that.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Let's survey the damage.

    -Raccoon City Police Department disabled

    -Temple of Purgation disabled

    -Frequent crashes

    -Console experiencing debilitating stuttering and freezing

    -Glitched window vaults

    -Hindered status effect completely broken, taking Clown down with it

    -A paid cosmetic that's the exact same as the default

    Am I missing anything?

    They've done better this chapter.

  • Can't rush perfection

  • That’s some wishful thinking on your part. Hotfixes usually drop a week later, but I doubt they’ll even fix everything.

    Look how long Thompson House took to get fixed.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Let's survey the damage.

    -Raccoon City Police Department disabled

    -Temple of Purgation disabled

    -Frequent crashes

    -Console experiencing debilitating stuttering and freezing

    -Glitched window vaults

    -Hindered status effect completely broken, taking Clown down with it

    -A paid cosmetic that's the exact same as the default

    Am I missing anything?

    Reports of overheats and many connection problems, but yeah a good list

  • @Laluzi said:

    Let's survey the damage.

    -Raccoon City Police Department disabled

    -Temple of Purgation disabled

    -Frequent crashes

    -Console experiencing debilitating stuttering and freezing

    -Glitched window vaults

    -Hindered status effect completely broken, taking Clown down with it

    -A paid cosmetic that's the exact same as the default

    Am I missing anything?

    Sorry, hindered entirely?

    I thought it was *just* clowns bottles

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Big oof if so. There's like, what, 5 maps disabled, including the brand new one, constant freezes, glitched out killers, etc.

    Pretty sure they confirmed June 22th to be the hotfix date as soon as they disabled the RPD map

  • Hot fixes have dropped the Friday after a Tuesday patch drops a few times. I guess it's wishful thinking that a game is reasonably playable, true.

  • Yeah, I guess? Compared to the Twins chapter. At least this time they finished the killer's power before releasing the dlc ¬¬

  • @Itooshie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2285448#Comment_2285448

    Sorry, hindered entirely?

    I thought it was *just* clowns bottles

    I've heard Freddy's snares are also behaving inconsistently. Can't verify, though, since I don't have him.