Zombies + Ruin, Undying, and Thrill

Oh my god this is by far the most annoying build I have ever seen in dbd. I just went against a Nemesis with that and it was the worst thing I have ever faced against.

This build is already pretty bad but when you add zombies into the mix it becomes the worst experience survivors can have. Thrill makes it near impossible to do any totems when Nemesis and zombies are patrolling and then if you can't get the totems the zombies will bully you around gens that are regressing or when you're healing. I went against this on a somewhat smaller map so something like Ormond it might not be so bad on but I just have to share how hair-pullingly frustrating this build is.

NEMESIS MAINS PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS!

Comments

  • Me, at level 40, who's bloodweb didn't give him perks he wanted but did give him thrill, ruin, and Undying:

    20210616_151356.jpg


  • All i see is: please use this build!

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Me, at level 40, who's bloodweb didn't give him perks he wanted but did give him thrill, ruin, and Undying:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TQBS2K1Y6AVM/20210616-151356.jpg

    I will hunt you down.

  • You are giving us devil ideas 🤐

  • That's a good build idea, thank you

  • Never thought of this build, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

  • Thanks for the build suggestion!

  • You've made the fatal mistake of giving us an idea.

  • You are complaining about zombies?!?!?


    Lets start with..... ANY GAME that uses AI is always easily beatable; because AI are predicable, are set for certain routines. and cannont step outside those routines.

    The AI with this game, is HORRIBLE! Zombies dont really chase, you can lose them easily. Zombies get stuck on walls, and doorways. Zombies are slow.

    You can literally stand right behind a zombie, and it will NEVER aggress. Even if it does, it takes 5 minutes for it to shamble 20 feet

  • LOL I have been running green versions of his perks mean while I have tier 3 Thrill, RUIN, and third seal sitting there but was to scared of counterforce. I have not seen much counterforce and tier 2 versions of his perks need to be synergized with other perks I don't have so perk build it is.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    LOL I have been running green versions of his perks mean while I have tier 3 Thrill, RUIN, and third seal sitting there but was to scared of counterforce. I have not seen much counterforce and tier 2 versions of his perks need to be synergized with other perks I don't have so perk build it is.

    I will admit though my zombies are always on the edge of the map doing the blair witch (staring into oblivion in the corner) but I have gone up against 2 nemesis so far and both times their zombies were better then the player. Could barely work gens, was looping him at a T/L wall section and I ######### you not there was a zombie at each of the walls Vaults so yeah I went down. Lucky bastard.

  • I have... all of these perks. Thanks!

  • Next time I get on DBD I'll be sure to check my perks so I can run this build. Thanks man.

  • Is ruin and undying even an issue anymore since that new Jill perk was added? Every time I run the combo they both get cleansed within the first 2 minutes, so I get zero value out of the perks.

  • @LilCrapper said:

    You are complaining about zombies?!?!?

    Lets start with..... ANY GAME that uses AI is always easily beatable; because AI are predicable, are set for certain routines. and cannont step outside those routines.

    The AI with this game, is HORRIBLE! Zombies dont really chase, you can lose them easily. Zombies get stuck on walls, and doorways. Zombies are slow.

    You can literally stand right behind a zombie, and it will NEVER aggress. Even if it does, it takes 5 minutes for it to shamble 20 feet

    I mean to be fair that's largely irrelevant. The zombie their chase can be as weak as it can be if one is sitting on a gen you can't work on that gen.

    Also will try this build op, thanks

  • Zombies are bad though and hes pretty much a basic killer with his mobility making decent survivors that split up and do gens have a pretty easy time especially on larger maps.

    Besides most thrill uses protect their totem too much, simply do gens and ignore the totems and you'll be fine especially at the start. He cannot protect all totems, do chases and protect gens it's just not possible unless the survivors arent doing much and are scared/new

  • Got it - Thanks Ill be using this now. LOL

    But wait..

    Undying + Thrill + Zombies + Ruin + Thanaphobia


    😱