Will the Killers and Survivors who never got their own map ever get one?
Since they haven't released any for them yet will they be working on them in the future sometime or what? I already know that they never released any because they were focused on the graphical updates for current maps but at least a trickster map would be cool.
Comments
Well, for non licensed characters likely will. However, licensed characters like Ghostface, Ash, Bill, and Bubba likely won't. They'd have to get licencing rights from the people who made them, which they already have to do twice a year.
During the last QnA stresm in like february, they said they don't plan on giving blight, twins, or trickster their own map.
There's an exception for Trickster.
He might get one, who knows?
they give the kpop fans, one but wont give the blight with arguably the best story , or twins with the best lore for maps one...
I didn't say they weren't getting their own maps. I said they don't plan on it. Meaning it could happen, but we shouldn't expect anything.
I didn't say you didn't claim that they weren't getting their own maps either. Just wanted to point out they were prioritizing on All-Kill for the map thing.
I sincerely hope not.
Would be very cool to see a left 4 dead map of a campaign
That’s disappointing. I would love a trickster map. His stage could be like an outdoor concert that’s gone dark.
I'd rather have a concert stage or urban area with bright neon lights than some French sewers.
Different strokes for different folks I suppose, I'd they do it right a music theater or neon town could be good, but I'd hope it wouldn't be like 2 bright if you know what I mean
I would love for Trickster, Blight and Twins to get their own maps. Sadly, it seems that is not happening.
I wouldnt really link maps to killers anymore tho, unless they were licenced. Just maps to a chapter.
What I do want, is killers to be linked to a Realm. We have Clown and Nurse linked to the same Realm(Crotus), and Huntress and Plague being linked to the same one(Red Forest). It's a bit tougher to link Twins and Trickster to a realm, since there are no realms close to korea and france right now, but Blight has traveled the world quite a bit and he could easily be designated to Crotus.