Rift fragments to make up for the patch's mess?
right now the game is, while playable, a mess.
Small things like infuriating and persisting bugs to big things like the game simply overheating platforms due to no optimization whatsoever.
The least we should get is a bunch of rift fragments as not-playing means not proceeding on the current rift.
Comments
No no no no no, that would lose them potential sales. Pointless, easily earned in game progression only.
can't play game = can't earn fragments
also: can't play game = no need to log in = no money spending in store
I'll take some free rift fragments, sure.
But are they inclined to do that, no.
This rift was so easy it would be a waste for most of us to get fragments
We already got 300k BP.
We did, but what if we had a second?
I imagine they'll extend it like the last rift when they completely shattered their own game into a thousand tiny little pieces before glueing it all back together and hoping it would stick.
Although with their update making you get more rift things faster, I'm less than a page away from being done. But I have a Series X so I've been unaffected by the flustercuck their update has made the game into...
You do realize A lot of us work 40 plus hours a week? Right? We don't have a lot of free time to game.
Lol bro, I promise you I work way harder than you, 40 hours would be a dream
Good for you
I was just saying.
I'm fine they gave us 300k bloodpoints ontop of the 200k bloodpoints from the new tutorial, I'd much rather have that then nothing. As they don't have to give you anything at all, and instead they give you a decent amount of the only currency that means anything in the game.