Otz's New Chart Is Objectively Correct
Can't really argue tbh, if you try then you're wrong
Can't really argue tbh, if you try then you're wrong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If Jeff and Jane aren’t in cute then the list might as well not exist
And so, the first War began *epic orchestral music*
Felix? Hello?
...actually that's fair enough
Jake and Jeff > Cheryl
Don’t worry this thread will turn into a dumpster fire faster than this chapter
Kate not being in cute is a crime on itself.
That's the problem with non-bisexuals. They always ignore 50% of the population.
I agree with Heather being there, just also add Kate, Elodie, and Jill. Though this is more a list of all my favorite characters to use.
Did you forget about this?
Oh...my...Entity...
I disagree on so, so, so many levels.
(Also isn't Cheryl a minor???)
He got it wrong from the very first square. In no reality is Dweet not cute.
*sees post*
*sees poster*
I'm proud that Dwight is learning to love himself <3
I think it's pointless to argue who is or isn't cute. it's all subjective
https://youtu.be/_MDo3ZaeWHs?t=3it's a meme thread my dude
Wildly inaccurate. Leon is the cutest boy around.
Nuh-uh, there's no way in hell Dweet isn't on this list. Get out of my sight, or else I'll bonk you with my kanabo for even thinking otherwise.
But Yui though...
did you not see the ygotas video?
Cheryl is the female version of Quentin.
The truth is. There is always someone that will think you are cute.
Except for Quintin.
I object. Leon is objectively, the cutest, and sexiest survivor in the game. Nobody can convince me that this is not the case.
Yui is cute so he’s wrong
Precisely
I think Nancy has the most attractive face but I think that we have yet to see someone who is really attractive.
Most of the characters look goofy af in this game.
Claire and Chris are both left out of the chart :(