Well played mate π I got it in my third game though it wasn't by conventional means.
I had 2 people dead and 2 on 1st hook. I know from a previous game that I didn't get adept because of the chaser emblem. So this game I basically farmed with the other 2 so I could up my chaser emblem. It worked but I feel bad for those 2 survivors.
I got my Adept Nemesis on my very first game as Nemesis because the survivors were potatoes. Two of them randomly died on second hook while I was on the other side of the map. I'll take it though. π
Congrats! I got mine against a teabagging SWF. They flamed me at endgame chat for being terrible... Which is funny to me that I got over 35k BP and merciless killer on a new killer but am trash?
I got my Adept Nemesis on my very first game as Nemesis because the survivors were potatoes. Two of them randomly died on second hook while I was on the other side of the map. I'll take it though. π
Same π€£ I was messing about trying to tentcle people end of the game I got the trophy I said welp that was quickβ¦. finished the game with like 35k bloodpoints :/ π
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Party Streamer Noise
Congrats man!
Thanks
Well played mate π I got it in my third game though it wasn't by conventional means.
I had 2 people dead and 2 on 1st hook. I know from a previous game that I didn't get adept because of the chaser emblem. So this game I basically farmed with the other 2 so I could up my chaser emblem. It worked but I feel bad for those 2 survivors.
good job!
congrats imo hag is still the hardest adept since all her skills are hexs
I got my Adept Nemesis on my very first game as Nemesis because the survivors were potatoes. Two of them randomly died on second hook while I was on the other side of the map. I'll take it though. π
Nice one, mate.
Congratulations!
Congrats.
I got mine yesterday.
Now, to focus on p3ing jill before july 1st
Congrats! I got mine against a teabagging SWF. They flamed me at endgame chat for being terrible... Which is funny to me that I got over 35k BP and merciless killer on a new killer but am trash?
Congrats again! <3
well done! not easy at all.
I got it on my 2nd game, because dbd crashed as I was carrying the last survivor to the hook on my 1st :')
I would have been so mad. :')
It crashed as I was about to complete my four traps as trapper archive :)
Oh I was :))
:')
Same π€£ I was messing about trying to tentcle people end of the game I got the trophy I said welp that was quickβ¦. finished the game with like 35k bloodpoints :/ π
Congrats! :)
Congratulations!