what are you guys hopes for the mid chapter
mines are perk fixed and maybe a spirit change
mines are perk fixed and maybe a spirit change
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hillbilly addon pass.
Nemesis becomes a good killer.
Trickster becomes a good killer.
Trickster buff
At this point.. console optimization.
and plenty of perk reworks, I am tired of the Meta.
also skillchecks for wiggle (probably as option) instead of button mashing.
######### it these optimization issues that came with this chapter need to go
Game playable.
Console optimization and buffs/reworks to weak perks.
More perk buffs
A miracle.
Twin and trikster buff, some perk buff i hope killer will get more then 1 perk this time.
I hope dbd will fix the optimisation issue before the next mid chapter because right now the game is a nightmare for console player
ikr
Trickster buff along with more perk changes
That they finally create a team of people dedicated to fixing bugs and looking at desync.
Hillbilly buff, he just received another shadow nerf this patch and it feels like his turning has been cut in half
Eu acredito que se você fizer isso para ser 4.6 seria de grande ajuda.
I'm hoping for the updated survivor models
Yes him being 4.6 would help, but I think he could become to powerful being 4.6.
Optimization so I can actually play the game.
console optimizations
Console Optimization
KYF but with Bots so you can practice.