Claire skin
It's just me or this skin looks really bad, I was about to buy it, but her facial expression is so weird...
It's just me or this skin looks really bad, I was about to buy it, but her facial expression is so weird...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She looks awful
I have very mixed feelings for it. I think the eyes are the only thing that need to be fixed but that is the most important thing imo.
it looks terrible i dont know what theyve done with her face but is like they added 50 years to her original face.
In the re game where that skin is from Claire was basically still a teen or young adult and they managed to make her look like 50 years old drug addict
Yeah in game she is like high and trying to hide it from cops that are passing by
Lmao poor Claire
Haven't seen her yet now this thread has me scared.
I don't know how Capcom let them sell this... She looks like a beaten house wife...
I got the skin, but I thought it was just my extremely low graphics making her look weird xD;
What we need is Code Veronica Clair
yeah, she looks real bad unfortunately...
her neck is really weird, hope the devs can drop a fix
For some reason her eyes are white and it looks insane in the lobby. She looks much more human in game tho
@MandyTalk can you share this post to the team? i would like to know their plans about it because i really want her but not in the state she is right now
I would buy her if they just make her nose smaller (closer to her original self) and her eyes more human (she looks like a white walker or a dead person).
Have the devs acknowledged the feedback on Claire anywhere? So disappointed in the quality for a $15 skin. Hoping for a retouch...