Sorry but...
... this is the patch where I take my leave...
Just wanted to say thank you to all you folks on here who have so much passion, funny stories and thoughtful feedback.
❤️ Thanks for the laughs
Just wanted to say thank you to all you folks on here who have so much passion, funny stories and thoughtful feedback.
❤️ Thanks for the laughs
Comments
And nothing of value was lost.
Goodbye fellow fog traveller :'(
Goodbye
Thank you for being kind.
muh 4 seconds
Good reason...
/S
Almost as cringy as n00b3 videos where he explains how him being banned for messing with game files was unfair, complete with moody background music.
wait why is this why you are leaving. There wasnt anything game breaking this was a good update in my opinion.
That's the point :^D
you won't be missed
See you next patch!
Let me get the door for ya on the way out

Wait, what?
What what?
I just meant, this patch is by no means a reason to leave... rather a reason to stay. It improves the balance a lot. No offense @slingshotsurvivor , but this is a pointless post. Whip out your Urban Evasion and get back to the game at once.
Alright, see ya' back soon!
Okay let me go tell all the people who ca-okay I'm done.
What are you going to play now? (just curious)
Can't tell if this is sarcasm or what but you can't post "I'm leaving" and not expect a bunch of "dont let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya!" type responses without an explanation of why you are leaving. I'm sorry to hear about your husband and no one should have to go through that, but still...I'm trying to understand where you are coming from with this post and what you wanted to gain from it.
when a survivor steps in a bear trap
your welcome
A snowflake leaving is always great
Wait, what?> @George_Soros said:
I was referring to the video mentioned, I haven't seen it :P
Ah I get it now.
I couldn't take it so I didn't watch it all, but it's better than some of those 4 hour long Bollywood romances.
It's worth every second and every drop of fake tear
I have no problems as survivor. I even switched back to David.
The only thing that sucks, is the amount of survivors that DC. It´s like they all want a temp ban, because they couldn´t get theirs in the last wave.
Ooooo, maybe their giving out cosmetic T-shirts? 'I missed the Halloween event and all i got was this T shirt' or 'I'm with stupid' for lobby time hilarity.
IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES
If its for other reasons such such as real life and responsibilities, I wish you well.
Man that's a brilliant idea! Create one unique set of cosmetics for every character who received a DC ban and force those players to wear that for a month (disable the other cosmetic items).
"Please don't hit me"
"Farm with me or I'll DC"
Or just an orange jumpsuit like the kind you have to wear in jail.
But that might be to long.
Would certainly give the survivors who constantly get screwed by fellow survivor DC's a chance to skip the hell out of a lobby with one or more of them.
Oh like how GTA V forced a DUNCE hat on cheaters.
That'd be so awesome.
LITERALLY
4
SECONDS
I love this. Survivors get minor nerfs, changes, with a few buffs thrown their way. While Killers receive a few nerfs, some buffs, and pointless changes and all of a sudden its impossible to play as a survivor and Killer is ezmode.
F off.
I assume this is a troll post but if not...git gud
Can we get some kind of age verification for the forums and game in general?