Sorry but...
... this is the patch where I take my leave...
Just wanted to say thank you to all you folks on here who have so much passion, funny stories and thoughtful feedback.
❤️ Thanks for the laughs
Just wanted to say thank you to all you folks on here who have so much passion, funny stories and thoughtful feedback.
❤️ Thanks for the laughs
Comments
Mental Illness.
Welcome to the internet.
2. Injured does not force slow vaults
3. 1 v 4.
I was in no emotional shape last year for anything as he was still doing chemo and radiation.
This year year I've planned a small surprise party to celebrate his life. That's what I'll be doing. Celebrating him 😊.
Trying to focus on the time we have together ❤️
I can't control how people behave. If they throw hate that reflects on them not me.
Life is literally too short. Enjoy it. Enjoy your friends and family. That is all.
❤️
Thank you for seeing it that it was about other stuff and I wasn't trying to be mean. ❤️
I don't begrudge folks who think my leaving is about the patch. I could have worded it much much better but that's okay too.
Life is too short to hate.
I wish all fog players well. ❤️
Thank you for being kind. Good luck out there! 👍❤️
Your comment did make me laugh considering 😊
My hubby has Brain cancer and I'm focusing on that. Throwing a surprise party celebrating him making it to year 2.
I have met great people here and was just saying thanks for getting me through chemo and radiation. It could have been worded better but I wasn't trying to talk about life stuffs.
I see in hindsight some folks got it. Others are just venting and rightfully so, a lot of folks on here do post and whine 😏.
I am looking forward to the party though! I got t-shirts made special 😊! Making past year one was really big but year two is such a blessing.
Keeping my fingers crossed everything goes OK. I keep feeling like I'll forget something and no one will have plates or napkins lol.
I will check in here though, there are great posts that make me laugh.
Be safe in the fog my friend ❤️
However my post was saying thank you.
Thank you to the folks who got me through long nights of Chemo and Radiation. For the long sleepless nights of being frightened that my husband won't make it.
I am humbled by all the positive people who shared in my struggles. All because I played this game.
See my husband has brain cancer. AA3 to be more specific.
At 36 years old we had start thinking about death. About wills and all that other stuff that comes with slow and painful deaths.
We also had to think about how to get through it all and what that would look like after his brain surgery.
This game was a respite from all that. Good times and laughter. Worrying about skill checks and pallets. I am grateful for that.
I could have worded it better. I am just happy that I found this game. Lucky for those moments. Grateful that there was an opportunity to just be.
For you there is no value. For those who know my story or didn't and still were kind - this post was for them.
Thank you for giving others the opportunity to see that life is more than a mean and insensitive comment. Those comments have no value.
Have fun out there in the fog! Be well. Be safe. ❤️
Edit: spacing, grammar and other junk
I could have worded it better but I didn't want to talk about brain cancer... after a while it gets to feeling like reliving it all over.
I will be popping from time to time but for now I am focusing on my hubby.
10.23.2016 is the day I found him. Actually my pup alerted me. He had a Grand Mal Siezure but I thought he was having an anerism. He was blood ridden and siezing but I had never experienced anything like it.
He has AA3 otherwise known as Anapalstic Astrocytoma Grade 3. He had a mass removed from his right frontal lobe removed. Radiation and then Chemo.
This post was saying thank you. Shoot I hadn't played games since OG Nintendo!
I have had the BEST time playing and meeting people from all over the world. Fun times with many belly laughs.
I am hoping to be back but for right now I am focused on celebrating his 2nd anniversary. That's this Tuesday ❤️!
Thank you for the laugh and for being kind.
Everyone has battles.
Sometimes we are fortunate enough to have found something that makes us have moments where belly laughs are common and making mistakes lead to more laughs.
This game has been a bright spot these past months. I am more than grateful to having it be part of my journey through a tough time.
Be safe in the fog my friend. Continue to post as I like reading your comments. May you always have something to laugh about. ❤️
Be safe in the fog!
Be well ❤️