I'm sorry.... What?
This is joke right?
This is joke right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it's a blurry screenshot.
She looks so done with it all.
There's one completely clear and it's same thing
She looks like drug addict on all banners they posted 😭
Better than quentin
she looks better in game ❤️
minus her eyes, but im assuming its a bug
It's old Nea 2.0
We did just get this recently tbf
then you should use that one
No difference and someone already posted it look at her? It's like claire got done with zombies and started using hardcore drugs
She looks kinda off. I mean I know they can't make faces the same but no need to buff her nose at least.
use the better quality image. so people can properly see. it's not a hard concept.
also...weirdly enough... she looks better ingame.
I don't get it either...
She looks like she was caught halfway through stuffing her mouth with marshmallows and is pretending everything is fine.
She looks constipated, lol.