Doctor Builds?
Perks, add-ons, strategy? I'm curious about what the other 2-3 Doctor players on the planet run.
Perks, add-ons, strategy? I'm curious about what the other 2-3 Doctor players on the planet run.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, my favorite build is not effective, but quite sadistic. Distressing, Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Coulrophobia.
Whispers + Iron Maiden + STBFL + Pop. Range extender (any works) + any status effect add on of your choice. This is my favorite doc build as you cannot hide from it at all.
Ruin + STBFL+ PGTW + Any perk goes here (usually BBQ or Iron Maiden or something)
I have 2, and I rarely lose with either build.
Distressing + Coulrophobia is nasty on Doc. I use it often. It’s extremely effective, especially in conjunction with madness skill checks.
Pop, stbfl, bbq and most important wispers.
That way you know when to use your static blast.
Especially at the start it is very useful cause you know where they are then, combine that with a restrain odd on and you can cut them off when they try to leave.
Just had a game playing him after a 4 month absence of dbd.
https://youtu.be/5CYXj9gw7kcSurge + Pop Enthusiast here.
Yeah, I mean my build is not effective because it has only one weak gen slowdown perk. Survivors can completely counter this build by focusing on gens.
boy do i have the perfect build for you it's called gen hostage doctor. bring unnerving presence overcharge distressing and huntress's lullaby. just think what players go through tapping a kicked gen a backwards skill check with no sound que that is smaller the a ds skill check. combined with distressing to make them gain madness and not be able to stop you from kicking them. games can go as long as you make them go until survivors give up and dc or you get bored and just attack them. i once had an hour long game that ended with all of them dcing
I like maximizing Dead Man's Switch on Doc, I think he uses it better than any other Killer. Run it with Furtive Chase, Oppression and Unnerving Presence with double TR addons (Calm I think? It's been a while).
Rancor,Stbfl,ruin and Pwyf just for that mori taste at the end.
Ds is no longer affected by unnerving.
I play all killers but I use deadlock,pop,bbq and i dont remember the 4th one.I play add onless so with good add ons its get a pain in the ass 😁
BBQ and distressing. Hook shows you everyone beyond 30 meters, blast shows you everyone within 30 meters. Never waste time looking for survivors again. Other 2 perks are your call, I like lullaby since he forces skill checks anyway.
I run: BBQ, Agitation, Starstruck and Deadlock.
However Thrilling Tremors is a better perk for the build than BBQ.
Strategy: Down a survivor, carry them towards other survivors, hook them, Static Blast to reveal anyone nearby who is exposed because of Starstruck.