I was just up against a Spirit that didn’t make any noise while phasing.
Is this a bug?
Have others experienced this?
She was entirely silent using her power. No vacuum.
I know it’s not Prayer Beads Bracelet because that add on was changed ages ago.
Is this a bug?
Have others experienced this?
She was entirely silent using her power. No vacuum.
I know it’s not Prayer Beads Bracelet because that add on was changed ages ago.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't experienced this, but twice in the past month I've encountered a Huntress that had no lullaby, so I'm not surprised. And I think I recall someone posting recently about a Blight that had no TR at any point in the match. Might be some kind of fiddly sound bug going around.
Idk if its a bug or not, but yes, this is indeed something that happens. Its dumb.
It is possible to counterplay tho, all you have to do is try make a right prediction, its difficult. but possible.
If you're in her terror radius, she makes no noise. I don't know if that helps at all.
the Devs silently made old prayer beads base kit of course
Seriously?!
I didn’t know this. That’s pretty frustrating
Because that's fun and balanced :)
Im quite surprise as a long time Killer player and you didnt know this.
Spirit with Nurse calling 2 with 24m aura reading range, if you spot healing survivors, stand right there and phase, they dont even hear it because TR volume at the edge range (20-24m) is so low. But since they're in your TR, they dont hear both TR & phasing sound.
Everyone says Spirit with Stridor is broken. Yes, its extremely op in chase. Since Im a Trapper main that not so good in chase. Spirit with Nurse calling is my choice and its super dirty.
I’m surprised I never knew this either.
This is why this interactive, fun and skillful Standstill-"Mindgame" exists where she gets free Hits for doing nothing.
So yeah, "pretty frustrating" is about right.
Yeah just guess when she's phasing without ANY queues at all or even knowing the husk is standing still, AMAZING counterplay!
If I wanted to gamble with odds, I'd play Blackjack or Uno.
>counterplay
>prediction
Pick one
It happened to me several times. I lost the 50/50 standing still mind game each time. 👀