I don't believe you BHVR

No shot during MMR Hillbilly's playrate magically spiked i want to see stats from before MMR when it was a bluemoon before you saw Hillbilly and stats that Billy is performing well during MMR only way to know for sure. Need to see it for my own eyes i don't believe it at all.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • People knew billy was busted in the previous test so people would have been testing it.

  • @Zozzy said:

    People knew billy was busted in the previous test so people would have been testing it.

    They didn't say last test they said this test in their statement i don't believe it i need to see their stats with my own eyes to believe their statement today.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "Killrates" not playrates.

    Kill Rates would also mean his playrate has spiked as well Kill rates don't just spike off a small player base.

  • Whilst I don't believe that we will be sharing statistics on this, as you know the way those tend to go. I can assure you that there was an issue with Hillbilly during the MMR test, reported on this very forum, on Twitter and on various other platforms.

  • @Mandy said:

    Whilst I don't believe that we will be sharing statistics on this, as you know the way those tend to go. I can assure you that there was an issue with Hillbilly during the MMR test, reported on this very forum, on Twitter and on various other platforms.

    Oh no i believe that part i just don't believe the kill rate and playrate spiked no shot MMR made people start playing Hillbilly again i just don't see that being possible as the community mostly agrees he was over nerfed and is cheeks now.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270087#Comment_2270087

    Oh no i believe that part i just don't believe the kill rate and playrate spiked no shot MMR made people start playing Hillbilly again i just don't see that being possible as the community mostly agrees he was over nerfed and is cheeks now.

    It would make sense that the killrate spikes if all Hillbilly players regardless of skill level get paired up with actual newbies.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    billy was performing well during the mmr test and last mmr test because the billy player was being matched with actual noobs

    it's likely that the small amount of players who did play billy during the mmr test were much better than the noobs and started killing four every match

    It's very possible but in order for that to be happening it would have to mean his playrate went up which again i don't believe it in order for the kill rates to spike you need more then just the small % playing billy.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270090#Comment_2270090

    It would make sense that the killrate spikes if all Hillbilly players regardless of skill level get paired up with actual newbies.

    True it's possible.

  • billy had an issue this last sbmm test (apparently caused by captalizing a letter that shouldn't have been, or the other way around)

    so billy would always have the new player sbmm rank.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270095#Comment_2270095

    It's very possible but in order for that to be happening it would have to mean his playrate went up which again i don't believe it in order for the kill rates to spike you need more then just the small % playing billy.

    I don't believe that's how it works, if I am understanding things correctly. It is possible for a Killer to have low play rates and higher kill rates. If a low number of Hillbilly players just start annihilating because matchmaking is pairing them with new players consistently, the kill rates for Hillbilly WILL go up by a lot.

  • Imagine if they don't buff billy cause he was overperforming against new players.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270082#Comment_2270082

    Kill Rates would also mean his playrate has spiked as well Kill rates don't just spike off a small player base.

    If everyone who plays Hillbilly started getting 4ks due to facing only new players. Wouldn't that increase the killrate of existing Billys without the need for more players?

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270085#Comment_2270085

    If everyone who plays Hillbilly started getting 4ks due to facing only new players. Wouldn't that increase the killrate of existing Billys without the need for more players?

    also, people would hear the news and start playing billy. also increasing the amount of players

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270185#Comment_2270185

    also, people would hear the news and start playing billy. also increasing the amount of players

    While clubbing baby seals may be fun for some, I don't think that many would go out of their way to do it.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270197#Comment_2270197

    While clubbing baby seals may be fun for some, I don't think that many would go out of their way to do it.

    I don't think it's fun either. but we both know some people would jump head first at the opportunity

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270206#Comment_2270206

    I don't think it's fun either. but we both know some people would jump head first at the opportunity

    Plus there's people who would do it to clean up achievements and rift challenges even if they didn't particularly enjoy beating up rank 20s. I know I jumped at the MMR to grab Adept Nurse because there was no way in hell I'd be able to get it normally.

    I did notice I got absolute potatoes when I played a Billy match during MMR, but I thought that was because I barely play him and I'm terrible when I do. Interesting to know there was an actual bug there.