Cost of Res Evil chapter

Will it be $60 like the Silent Hill chapter?

Comments

  • Probabky like 11.99 USD

  • Silent Hill Chapter was not $60, the Silent Hill edition of DbD was. If I remember correctly, Silent Hill was the regular price- Around $7.99 USD.

    But, Resident Evil will have three characters, like The Stranger Things chapter. So it will probably be $11.99 USD like the Stranger Things chapter.

  • Heh. I'll buy in if it is the normal price. If it is $60+ I can wait.

  • $60? Definitely not.

  • Yea it's going to be $11.99.

  • @Deadman316 said:

    Will it be $60 like the Silent Hill chapter?

    I really hope that no one paid this thinking it was just the Silent Hill content.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Silent Hill Chapter was not $60, the Silent Hill edition of DbD was. If I remember correctly, Silent Hill was the regular price- Around $7.99 USD.

    But, Resident Evil will have three characters, like The Stranger Things chapter. So it will probably be $11.99 USD like the Stranger Things chapter.

    Thanks for clarification. I saw the Silent Hill pack for sale on the PS Store and it was listed as $60 regular price. I didn't know it included the game. Even still, DBD is no more than $30 for PS4 usually, so was Silent Hill $30?Maybe the chapters are cheaper on Steam?

  • @Deadman316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267917#Comment_2267917

    Thanks for clarification. I saw the Silent Hill pack for sale on the PS Store and it was listed as $60 regular price. I didn't know it included the game. Even still, DBD is no more than $30 for PS4 usually, so was Silent Hill $30?Maybe the chapters are cheaper on Steam?

    Silent Hill was regular price, the SH version of the game came with loads of extras.

  • @Deadman316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267917#Comment_2267917

    Thanks for clarification. I saw the Silent Hill pack for sale on the PS Store and it was listed as $60 regular price. I didn't know it included the game. Even still, DBD is no more than $30 for PS4 usually, so was Silent Hill $30?Maybe the chapters are cheaper on Steam?

    I've never paid more than 12 for any DLC, so I doubt this one will be higher.

  • @Deadman316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267917#Comment_2267917

    Thanks for clarification. I saw the Silent Hill pack for sale on the PS Store and it was listed as $60 regular price. I didn't know it included the game. Even still, DBD is no more than $30 for PS4 usually, so was Silent Hill $30?Maybe the chapters are cheaper on Steam?

    IIRC the Silent Hill edition of DBD included the base game (£15), Of Flesh And Mud (£4.99), A Spark Of Madness (£4.99), Curtain Call (£5.19), Shattered Bloodline (£5.19), Silent Hill (£5.19), Alissa Gillespie outfit and Dark Wish outfit (2160 cells, costing £15 to get the 2250 cell pack), as well as a Silent Hill theme, leading to a total content worth £55.55. The PSStore has it listed at $49.99, or £33.42.

    So, yeah, it includes quite a bit.

    And to answer your original question, it should cost around the same as the Stranger Things chapter (£9.99)

  • I’m figuring that each character will be 500 auric cells a piece. I have enough now for two, and will have enough for the third by the time I complete tier 70 of the rift.

  • @CountVampyr said:

    I’m figuring that each character will be 500 auric cells a piece. I have enough now for two, and will have enough for the third by the time I complete tier 70 of the rift.

    youre honestly better off buying the dlc, it's cheaper

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268472#Comment_2268472

    youre honestly better off buying the dlc, it's cheaper

    Yeah, but I already have the cells. I’d rather not spend real money if I don’t have to.

  • @Deadman316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267917#Comment_2267917

    Thanks for clarification. I saw the Silent Hill pack for sale on the PS Store and it was listed as $60 regular price. I didn't know it included the game. Even still, DBD is no more than $30 for PS4 usually, so was Silent Hill $30?Maybe the chapters are cheaper on Steam?

    It would include the price of any characters and cosmetics it gave you. The Silent Hill addition also gave $20 worth of cosmetics which only leaves $10 and that's much closer to the actual price of the dlc. I'm sure it gave you something else with those extra $2 but I'm not sure what if anything.