Devs said in the livestream new Killer updates coming, will this be the time for Legion finally? :C

It has been 2 years already brothers and sisters.

Comments

  • I think they also said they are focusing on newer killers :(

    i guess that at least includes Trickster..

  • Legion is strong enough. Keep everyone injured and m1 them.

    I hope Trapper or Myers.

  • @Maperson said:

    I think Legion, Myers and Trapper needs it the most

    Trapper? Why, he is not the best ofc but his addons and traps itsself are totally fine, only 2 things I would change. You cant dead hard through the traps and you can carry up to 2 traps always as baseline.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Legion is strong enough. Keep everyone injured and m1 them.

    I hope Trapper or Myers.

    Bruh

  • Eveything, I am not sure if you are just trolling or not xD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    An update to Myers, Trapper and Legion would be appreciated.

    I just hope that with Legion, they actually change what the community has been asking about for years (fatigue, basic attack penalty, deep wound add-ons, etc...).

    Agree :C

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267613#Comment_2267613

    No killer should be add-on or perk dependent. Trapper needs more traps to his basekit, it wastes way to much time for picking the traps around the map, Hag starts with all her traps

    Thats why I proposed that you can carry 1 more trap baseline.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267618#Comment_2267618

    Eveything, I am not sure if you are just trolling or not xD

    I am not trolling. If i am not facing with good swf, Legion is not hard to win. He can be so annoying. He needs some buffs but before Trapper, Pig, Myers. That's imposible.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267619#Comment_2267619

    I am not trolling. If i am not facing with good swf, Legion is not hard to win. He can be so annoying. He needs some buffs but before Trapper, Pig, Myers. That's imposible.

    I bully the hell out of legion every time I face one and if you play against survivors that have more then 2 braincells then you are gonna lose pretty hard regardless of how good you play. Survivors need just to spread out and your power is useless, what comes next is that you are just a m1 killer without a power, and with that you are forced to eat every single pallet on the map which leads you to get almost no pressure and kills. Again I am talking to if you have decent survivors, if you get babys that cant run even straight then you are fine even as Legion but this obv doesnt count.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267623#Comment_2267623

    I bully the hell out of legion every time I face one and if you play against survivors that have more then 2 braincells then you are gonna lose pretty hard regardless of how good you play. Survivors need just to spread out and your power is useless, what comes next is that you are just a m1 killer without a power, and with that you are forced to eat every single pallet on the map which leads you to get almost no pressure and kills. Again I am talking to if you have decent survivors, if you get babys that cant run even straight then you are fine even as Legion but this obv doesnt count.

    Use same chase perks then. I mean yes Legion needs some love but there is weaker killers than him.


    Trapper, Trickster, Pig, Myers. Those killers needs buff first. Legion is not so bad. He is good B Tier. But this list low tier killers.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267627#Comment_2267627

    Use same chase perks then. I mean yes Legion needs some love but there is weaker killers than him.

    Trapper, Trickster, Pig, Myers. Those killers needs buff first. Legion is not so bad. He is good B Tier. But this list low tier killers.

    Trapper can win chases instantly, yes this doesnt happen to often but you can win even entire games because of 1 good trap in the wrong moment. The killrate of Trapper mains are all pretty good. Trickster will down you at a open loop 100% without even effort. He is weak but only because there are many maps that make him bad, he himself isnt that bad. Myers and pig are both stealh Killers and can get insta downs or suprise hits which is already pretty huge, myers can secure 1 hookstage by camping with T3 and with the faster vaulting you can shut down some loops. Pig's dash can be used on some loops for a save hit, either way you dash and hit the survivor or you fake it when the survivor leaves the loop and you just stand up and catch up and m1.

    All of the mentioned Killers have some kind of lethality that gives them a adventage at the chase which leads to YOUR choice and skill. On Legion however its nothing, if the survivors spread you are ######### and cant do anything about that, its all up to the survivors. You are at the mercy of their mistakes. And chase perks wont change anything, spirit fury enduring can be countered easily by just early throwing pallets.

  • I'm def certain its going to be trapper or wraith.

  • Nope gonna be working on the "Newer" killers.

  • @Maperson said:

    I think Legion, Myers and Trapper needs it the most

    Trapper and Shape are the most deserving imo. Trapper is the OG and Micheal helped get this game off the ground.

  • Honestly after seeing how the other reworks/changes went I would rather have them leave Legion alone.

    If you are good at chases they are pretty good. And while they really need some QoL changes and some addon changes the chance of them turning into another billy is just to big.

    Weird to say but i hope they are ignored for another couple of years

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Honestly after seeing how the other reworks/changes went I would rather have them leave Legion alone.

    If you are good at chases they are pretty good. And while they really need some QoL changes and some addon changes the chance of them turning into another billy is just to big.

    Weird to say but i hope they are ignored for another couple of years

    I know how you feel but there has been definatly some good reworks aswell, such as Demo and Doctor are both very good.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267607#Comment_2267607

    Trapper? Why, he is not the best ofc but his addons and traps itsself are totally fine, only 2 things I would change. You cant dead hard through the traps and you can carry up to 2 traps always as baseline.

    In my opinion RNG should be removed from his traps.

  • Trapper please give him 3 traps at the start and the ability to transport up to 3 traps

  • Can you give me a link to this stream?

  • At least trickster won't be forgotten.

    Give him all the knives and increased ricochet.

    Also a blonde Justin Bieber hairstyle, I think he only has the blue and pink wig.

    Blonde, not that mustard/ highlighter yellow he has in his on target performance outfit.

  • Hoping myers tbh. Trapper would be nice too.