Spending more than 1.5 Mil BPs on a killer and not getting BBQ
Thank you BHVR.
For those wondering, I've bought Myers.
Thank you BHVR.
For those wondering, I've bought Myers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember spending 2,8mil BP on nurse just to get BBQ tier 1...the BP grind is fun
I hope this makes you feel better :)
Got BBQ on lvl 1 as Oni & Plague.
I've learned to manipulate it a bit. After a certain level, when it spawns multiple perks, it always tries to give you a choice between unlocking a new perk and upgrading one you already have unlocked. If you have no perks to upgrade, however, it will simply offer more new perks. So just skip the perks you don't want altogether, even if the bloodweb offers nothing you DO want.
That said, this needs improving, especially with an eye on the future. As more and more content is added, this is going to get worse.
I'll restate my earlier idea: Prestiging a character should permanently unlock their perks for all survivors/killers. That way, they're taken out of the perk pool and you don't need to fish for them anymore.
Only 1,5m? Thats cute, I spent 6million on Twins :)
1.5M which I had saved up, in one go.
Ye me to with 1million and then 1 entire week keep pumping into her, it feels worse like that imo
I don't even have that perk.
pain
Happened to me with plague and still didn't get it I gave up lol but I spent like 3millions
I'm a Myers player and I don't even run it. It will come. Just be patient.
1.5 mln is level 50 + 5-6 bloodwebs. It takes around 700k to get to lvl 40, and around1.2 mln to get to 50 (if done optimally)