So... is Tricky's lullaby a bug or a feature?
Since the whole lullaby thing was recently discovered, I'm actually wondering if it's a bug that came out of the 4.7.0 patch. And to support the claim that it could be a bug:
However, the thing is, it's stated to be a melody. Maybe it was supposed to be a layer of the terror radius theme? Could someone fill me in on this? I need to know before I take M&A off of him.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
The only words they ever use to describe the TR is terror radius or heartbeat, so if they're calling it a melody that sounds pretty intentional.
Feature
Its a feature almo confirmed it on a stream. Sadly he turned clips off so.
Thank GOD, at least we know this op killer has a counterplay.
Wait he has a lullaby? I never knew that. What does it sound like?
I found this on YT
I was super confused about him on DbD Mobile, because I would hear the music but not have the heartbeat (you have a literal, visible heartbeat accompanying the TR or fake TR in Mobile). That explains it then.
I’ve heard that before! I thought that was just his awesome terror radius I never knew it was a lullaby. But after seeing that. It doesn’t make sense how he gets a lullaby but slinger can quickscope and have a 16m TR and have no lullaby
Because Slinger is a true killer 😎
Oh... well that sucks.
It's not a bug. Trickster does have a mellody that's very similar to a lullaby, iirc the bug fix was that it wasn't heard at the correct distance previously.
If possible could you ask them why trickster needs/has this but slinger doesn't? I don't quite understand the reasoning there.
Because Trickster would be too strong without it.
.
.
.
I think I pulled a muscle trying not to grin as I typed that.
Because he's a music maker is about the only reason I can think of. Just goes with his character. I always thought it was part of his terror radius, it sounds like subwoofers at a distant club