Why changing survivors faces ?

Im not against evolutions of all kind but in my opinion most of them looks like kids/teens now. My David got a baby face !

Maybe old faces should still avalaible as a rare cosmetic I dont know ?

Comments

  • Because they are very low quality compared to BHVR's current standarts,compare Elodie/Felix/Yun-Jin to the original 4 and you will see how terrible the old ones look compared to them.

  • I guessing here, how many survivor will have this remodel? Cuz i thought Ace was the last one, but they show Adam and Kate today so I am confused, I think they will show us Jeff and Jane tomorrow, In my opinion Yui deserves a remodel, because she is soo different in the trailer but in game she is soo #########

  • The newer characters actually have moveable faces. The older ones do not- Ace has his smirk permanently on his face currently, for example. It allows them to actually animate characters' faces.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    I guessing here, how many survivor will have this remodel? Cuz i thought Ace was the last one, but they show Adam and Kate today so I am confused, I think they will show us Jeff and Jane tomorrow, In my opinion Yui deserves a remodel, because she is soo different in the trailer but in game she is soo #########

    I can't wait for my girl Yui to get a good change.

  • They're focused more on "making the game on par with other games"... art-wise, without realizing that this game has major issues that need to be addressed first.

    They're taking the "graphics over gameplay/stability" approach. Which went soooo well with infamous games in the past.

  • New == Good

    Old == Bad

    Can't have things that are outdated, right? That would be bad.

  • @OopsAllHexes said:

    They're focused more on "making the game on par with other games"... art-wise, without realizing that this game has major issues that need to be addressed first.

    They're taking the "graphics over gameplay/stability" approach. Which went soooo well with infamous games in the past.

    You really think the people working on models and animations etc stop the work of others that are doing gameplay/stability etc?

  • @Venzhas said:

    Im not against evolutions of all kind but in my opinion most of them looks like kids/teens now. My David got a baby face !

    Maybe old faces should still avalaible as a rare cosmetic I dont know ?

    Uhh no? All the faces should be avaible for free, tons of survivors faces are just coming worst just like David King( Dbd announced on Twitter the new face and he is wit a monkey face lol)

  • Its just the visuals, we dont need them to looks like Instagram "models" teen theyre supposed to be terrified, suffering, going through hell..

  • I'd rather they released new maps or variants of maps instead of aspects that are barely noticeable.

  • Investors.

    Hands down, this is a matter of pleasing investors who care more for games LOOKING amazing than RUNNING at least well.

    To so many investors games MUST look hyper-super-mega 'realistic' even if it doesn't fit at all...

  • @Satelit said:

    Because they are very low quality compared to BHVR's current standarts,compare Elodie/Felix/Yun-Jin to the original 4 and you will see how terrible the old ones look compared to them.

    I get that that is the INTENDED goal but of those last faces they just changed them...they are not better, they are worse, they are just different and that is just very weird to me.

  • oh do you think they will rework her ? i do think they will stop at Jane because after that the models aren't that old and far from the new ones.

    But if they do i would honestly not be mad at them for making her look more like her cinematic <3

  • Why not I guess - anyone know when these remodels go live?

  • @Lynxx said:

    Why not I guess - anyone know when these remodels go live?

    In five weeks i believe