New patch = Time for a Break
Seeing as how the developers of this game think it's funny to take on the roll of a troll while implementing "fixes" into this most recent patch 2.3.0, I think I won't be playing for a while. This patch clearly favors the killers heavily this time around to the point that NOED on any tier is an instant down for survivors. In turn, making this game unplayable and overall not fun.
Once the devs actually give a damn about their game, maybe but highly unlikely, will I come back and play. Until then, I got MHW to play, you know, a game where the devs care about the community. If that doesn't sound like shots fired, oh well.
It's 2018, being a troll is pretty much 2013 and makes you look childish. Have fun if you decided to continue to play everybody else.
Comments
bye bye. farewell.
Bye, please never return unless you can be bothered to git gud first.
Noed is easy to counter dude. you're making a literal big deal about one perk you can Counter, It's called DESTROY DULL TOTEMS. cause it's easier than ever to counter Noed
I am pleased with the NOED changes.
After all, DS gives its break free on every level.
Everyone will just cleanse all totems, all the time. Since when have hex perks been a problem if survs are diligent about cleansing?
lol my first time reading the killer perks i realized how easy to noed is to counter 5 totems kill dul totems oh look killer lost a perk without every getting any use from it any time i play killer i never touch noed just like as surv i never touch DS both are crutch perks and i wanna git ghud without needing a crutch to suppliment lack of skill if i screw up i die if i do good i live easy as that cleanse dull totems noed is never an issue problem solved
If people want to use noed, they'll use it. Tier 3 is not so hard to get from bloodweb. I had it for all my killers already anyway. I don't see it being any different from before. Noed is used on weaker killers or killers with no map pressure, since you are just wasting a perk slot until all the gens are done and IF they are all done. You could be using a different perk in that place, that would help you out a lot more. I can't even call increasin healing speed by 4 seconds a nerf, they did it to slow the game a little. Which doesn't really do anything when 4 gens pop all at once in the first 2 minutes of the game.
The devs are doing great things to this game. It's all coming 6 months to 1 year late, but it's coming, and coming now.
NOED is needed in this game. It's a direct counter to gen rushing tryhard trash.
Also, it can be countered...
Don't gen rush so hard... spend 14 seconds on a totem. It takes 70 seconds to kill noed. Stop.
The patch has nice changes for both sides and lots of qol stuff, it's really nice and ll you need to do is adapt.
Quit. Don't quit. I don't care either way honestly. But this particular point of yours is an incredibly silly reason to do so. NOED rank 3 didn't change at all. The perk itself is no more powerful today than it was yesterday. The only thing that really changed is that rank 1 and 2 aren't utterly pointless.
If you were going to have a survivor tantrum and quit over anything it should be the heal changes. That is the thing that will have the highest impact on every game.
Oh I also forgot.
Bye OP see you next Chapter, because we both know you aren't leaving. You are just Mad that Killers have a perk that works at all levels now, like survivors have had for awhile in DS.
Complaining about tier1/2 versions of perks? ok bro, we wont miss you
MHW is content dry already, I enjoyed it a lot but there is simply nothing to do anymore because the devs are complete morons and even though they patched stuff on PS already, they actually need longer to port it to PC
But anyway, have fun in MHW until you get bored
This game is still survivor sided. This patch was much needed thanks devs
and if you're so upset with noed, just do the totems. Are you new? You can completely disable the ability to use noed.
OP Made a youtube video about this.
"Posts: 3"
Probably came to the forums because the devs didn't agree with what he/she wants.
Its the current year, and people are still saying "its the current year", we've been making fun of them for like 4 years now.
Because it's not all survivor buffs and killer nerfs, you're triggered and came to the forums to toss some salt. Goodbye and good riddance. We won't miss you.
@Lowbei We don't typically agree on much, but this time I have to agree.
And @Dudddd Nice try, but you're not actually using the full data. 13k during night time EST hours has been the norm for a few months. During the day, particularly in the afternoon, DBD brings in 25k to 30k players and is often within the top 12 games on steam during those hours.
Also, if you look at the Average Player data from June 2016 until now, you do see an overall growth, a severe drop from winter 2017 until summer 2017, then relative growth from summer 2017 until now.
But considering that DBD is consistently somewhere in the top 10-12 games or so during its afternoon (east coast time) peak hours, and typically in the top 20-25 games placement in its nighttime off hours, I'd say it's doing fine.
Unlike many games, DBD seems to run in afternoon peak and nighttime off, hours.
https://steamcharts.com/app/381210
NOT TO FAST BABY!!!

Actually, try again. I check the steam charts daily for DBD because that helps determine when I choose to play, since I am an author and work from home.
And daily, including last week, yesterday, today, DBD peaks at 25k to 30k in the afternoon hours. I agree, it goes against what we normally see in video game active user statistics, but it seems to be what happens with DBD. They peak in the afternoon and drop-off in the evening, and then hover around 13k or so at night.
I see this daily with my own eyes.
And before you assume I am a DBD fanboi, look at my post history. Even as of yesterday, I tore this game a new ass and was walking out the door to go back to Overwatch. And I still haven't logged into it yet, since that post.
You say that while completely ignoring all the complaint threads from the same people complaining about getting banned.This would include a certain poster saying it doesn't matter while complaining about the recent ban wave.
@Lowbei and @ChesterTheMolester I've actually decided to give it another shot, I just couldn't play anything tonight.
I was trying to start as a Killer, and that is incredibly tough as a brand new player. I'm going to start over on Survivor side and learn how that side operates, how the maps are laid out, and all that jazz. Then go Killer at a later time, once I have some game time and experience under my belt.
Survivors get hella buffs people dont care. Killer buffs 1 HEX perk every one shits there pants and leaves.
Nothing of value lost.
Are you sure about this?

People are really showing their play-hours by complaining about this.
Oh nooo, now tier 1 and 2 NOED are ACTUAL perks. Jesus. This only affects the low end of the spectrum.
let us know when you ragequit MHW because tempered kirin was mean and unfair to you.
the mixed reviews on MHW is not really representative of the game as lot of it was review bombing the game at launch. some of it was legit concerns (online function was really poor) some of it just petty babble (omg my fringe resolution is not supported EVIL DEVS!!!)
Thank god DbD didn´t get review bombed for several times...
did i ever said DBD never got that treatment? look at reviews for freddy chapter... its mixed as well. it was never the main game for DBD that got bombed.
Stop spreading BS ffs. Ever heard about people need sleep at night? Seems you are just mad because you are unable to adapt to any changes.
I feel like you're just being pissy about barely anything.
Killer cry everyday about the 'camping nerf' and the changed pallets.
Both sides are good in whining.