Before you say "mODs CensOriNg mE"
Don't. Stop. Cease.
I --literally-- do not have a single ounce of care in me on what your opinion on the hot new drama is, it's still just drama. That's all it could ever be and will always devolve into on here. None of your enraged cries against BHVR and calls for justice will do anything more here than undergo rapid de-evolution into a trashfire that makes everyone worse for seeing it.
So the mods get rid of it. That's it.
They don't hate you, they're not freedom vampires sucking you dry of your liberties, they don't secretly disagree with what i'm sure is your very well formed and not inflammatory opinion and are closing your thread because they can't stand your overwhelming truth, they're literally just doing their (FREE) jobs of making this place a little more tolerable.
If it has your britches in that much of a twist, there's infinity and one more impactful ways to sort them out than making angry threads.
Calm the hell down, freedom fighter.
ᴬˡˢᵒ⁻⁻ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵉᶜᶦᵃᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵐᵒᵈˢ.
Comments
If anything people ranting on the forums are making it even more of a shltshow
undergo rapid de-evolution into a trashfire that makes everyone worse for seeing it.
I don't see how this is any different than normal.
I was a Mod in a previous life (different forum).
My favorite threads were the "Go ahead and ban me Mods to PROVE how corrupt and awful you are!!!!!!"
I always stopped, paused to think about what I was doing, chuckled softly to myself, and banned them for being dum :D
I suppose everyone is different and some people might be more sensitive than others when it comes to these kind of threads but in general, Mods don't really care about your weird little crusade against "injustice" or whatever thing is the flavor of the week for people to whine about.
What ways are there to vent your grievances with a decision that's been made?
I mean, it's been said they don't want the discussions on the forums, but if not here - where else? Steam forums? Reddit? Twitter?
not crying about censorship, I get why threads are being locked and deleted but what other channels do people have?
I still don't like it.
Not saying it's censorship, but some of this ######### just rubs me the wrong way.
There are valid criticisms being laid out, but we aren't allowed to talk about them here.
Where else can we go?
Somewhere where they can't hear us
"mods aren't vampires"
@MandyTalk literally has a giant set of hungry lips as her pfp, what more proof do you sheep need
I'm not blaming the mods for doing their jobs but if people sit in silence nothing gets done. With that being said, if you don't want us to make an outcry here, then where should we do it?
Our position on this whole drama is quite clearly covered under our forum rules, which prevent naming and shaming. We've all seen these threads in the past and I am sure we will see them again. This isn't about censorship, it's about not starting witch hunts and arguments on this forum that fall foul of forum rules. You're all aware the reasoning of the naming/shaming rule and it's a rule that is most definitely going to stay in place.
Thank you @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe for making a clear post on the subject and avoiding naming anyone in this matter, that is appreciated.