Pyramid Head is a Woman after all RE:8 Spoilers
Had nothing better to do than scroll trough YT at 2 a.m.
https://youtu.be/1O3g-RYtUL0Enjoy the video
Had nothing better to do than scroll trough YT at 2 a.m.
https://youtu.be/1O3g-RYtUL0Enjoy the video
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am unsure how to respond to this, but this is exactly what I expect from late night YT sprees.
Yeah, I go deep into the forbidden departmemt because of the time I have at night.
Pyramid Head is all man
Pyramid Head is an ancient executioner who...
...Just play Silent Hill 2. He's very much male.
pyramid m
It's a joke
I know.
Lady Head
Pyramid Dimitrescu
Have you played RE village yet?
Go to silenthill.com
It's MAM! XD
It's MAM! XD
This is clearly the ideal male physique, as was envisioned by Konami.
Behaviour just thought his thiccness was too much for this community to handle.
Yeah, I beat the game a couple of times.
New pyramid head legendary skin confirmed.
Did you get the deluxe edition?
I am equally petrified and turned on by this absolute abomination. Actually wouldn't look out of place on "The Evil Within", which funnily enough was said to have been a tribute to both Resident Evil and Silent Hill, with heavy influences from both!
Yeah.