"Event specific hooks can no longer be sabotaged by Survivors." - Great Patch :D

Ya'll have fun now ;D

This is a great change and should reduce the "toxicity" in event based matches.

Comments

  • But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 
  • But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 
    Don't worry, that will be removed as soon as the inability to work on the event gen for three minutes after a killer kicks it gets implemented.
  • @Skrzydlata said:
    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    Id still like to know how you can camp at multiple places at the same time.
    Is there a new killer that has several copies of himself?

  • @Skrzydlata said:
    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    Id still like to know how you can camp at multiple places at the same time.
    Is there a new killer that has several copies of himself?

    Didn't you hear about the new Doctor buff? Now he can teleport to his illusions.
  • @Skrzydlata said:
    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    I've only played a few events before this one, because I find toxicity goes up immensely during them, but when I play Killer, I'll be sure to let all the Survivors farm event stuff (no joke), assuming they allow me the same courtesy.

  • "Event specific hooks can no longer be sabotaged by Survivors."

    THANK YOU DEVS!

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Ya'll have fun now ;D

    This is a great change and should reduce the "toxicity" in event based matches.

    PLEASE MAKE THIS EXIST DEVS

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Ya'll have fun now ;D

    This is a great change and should reduce the "toxicity" in event based matches.

    PLEASE MAKE THIS EXIST DEVS

    Read the patch notes, it's already a thing.

  • @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Ya'll have fun now ;D

    This is a great change and should reduce the "toxicity" in event based matches.

    PLEASE MAKE THIS EXIST DEVS

    Read the patch notes, it's already a thing.

    ok

  • Tsulan said:

    "Event specific hooks can no longer be sabotaged by Survivors."

    THANK YOU DEVS!

    https://youtu.be/DinEKqtCDkg
    . . .
  • @Skrzydlata said:
    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    And how exactly are killers supposed prevent survivors from escaping?

  • But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 
    Killers can only camp one and will lose the game and barely gain any hooks, but if you want some extra reassurance ask the Devs to spread out Event gens and be mindful that you dont 3 gen yourselfs with one.
  • @Peasant said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Skrzydlata said:

    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    Id still like to know how you can camp at multiple places at the same time.

    Is there a new killer that has several copies of himself?

    Didn't you hear about the new Doctor buff? Now he can teleport to his illusions.

    cool buff devs, now lets hope that never exists

  • Anything to reduce the amount of toxicity is a damn good thing.
    Thank you devs <3

  • And forever does this solidify that Sabotage is only used to troll. 🤷‍♂️
  • Thank you for this Quality of Life Change.

  • @Orion said:

    @Skrzydlata said:
    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    I've only played a few events before this one, because I find toxicity goes up immensely during them, but when I play Killer, I'll be sure to let all the Survivors farm event stuff (no joke), assuming they allow me the same courtesy.

    Usuallly survivors aim for a 4 minute genrush in my games during such events....

  • But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 
    Don't worry, that will be removed as soon as the inability to work on the event gen for three minutes after a killer kicks it gets implemented.
    Lol in your dreams maybe
  • I know this will sound ridiculous but I’m not home I’m on my way back from vacation unable to play for the past week , has the event already begun? @fcc2014
  • @lyric said:
    I know this will sound ridiculous but I’m not home I’m on my way back from vacation unable to play for the past week , has the event already begun? @fcc2014

    No the events hook change was mentioned in the patch notes. We also got some nice changes to the maps including a hook at the top of the thompson house.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @Skrzydlata said:
    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    I've only played a few events before this one, because I find toxicity goes up immensely during them, but when I play Killer, I'll be sure to let all the Survivors farm event stuff (no joke), assuming they allow me the same courtesy.

    Usuallly survivors aim for a 4 minute genrush in my games during such events....

    I did say "assuming they allow me the same courtesy".

  • Wow typical survivor main, so damn tox--

    Oh, never mind.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @lyric said:
    I know this will sound ridiculous but I’m not home I’m on my way back from vacation unable to play for the past week , has the event already begun? @fcc2014

    No the events hook change was mentioned in the patch notes. We also got some nice changes to the maps including a hook at the top of the thompson house.

    Really?! That’s amazing, I can’t wait to trap a survivor up there 😈
  • lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @lyric said:
    I know this will sound ridiculous but I’m not home I’m on my way back from vacation unable to play for the past week , has the event already begun? @fcc2014

    No the events hook change was mentioned in the patch notes. We also got some nice changes to the maps including a hook at the top of the thompson house.

    Really?! That’s amazing, I can’t wait to trap a survivor up there 😈
    U toxic piece of sh......nevermind :p
  • lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @lyric said:
    I know this will sound ridiculous but I’m not home I’m on my way back from vacation unable to play for the past week , has the event already begun? @fcc2014

    No the events hook change was mentioned in the patch notes. We also got some nice changes to the maps including a hook at the top of the thompson house.

    Really?! That’s amazing, I can’t wait to trap a survivor up there 😈
    U toxic piece of sh......nevermind :p
    Lol that’s it @chemical_reject I’m body blocking you and hanging you at the top of the Thompson stairs as my trophy 😂
  • This is wonderful!!! I think that’s probably why they make the blight event interactive mechanic for survivors not a generator. It’s an extra side quest that lets you unlock stuff, and distracts from generator rushing at the same time. I dig this.

    Yay for event hooks not being sabotaged! I didn’t have much of an issue with the summer bbq event, but I know my cousin did because he’s like 8, and he’ll be psyched about this.

  • @lyric said:

    Lol that’s it @chemical_reject I’m body blocking you and hanging you at the top of the Thompson stairs as my trophy 😂

    I will report you Sir, and also point to where you are hiding.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @lyric said:

    Lol that’s it @chemical_reject I’m body blocking you and hanging you at the top of the Thompson stairs as my trophy 😂

    I will report you Sir, and also point to where you are hiding.

    Lol but I’m the killer why would I hide? @fcc2014
  • @lyric said:

    Lol but I’m the killer why would I hide? @fcc2014

    Cause I will flashlight you till Daylight like i did to Rob this weekend!

  • I missed that in the patch notes, but good change.

  • Wait was the patch released today? Or is it still not out. I'm so confused right now.
  • @Skrzydlata said:
    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    Id still like to know how you can camp at multiple places at the same time.
    Is there a new killer that has several copies of himself?

    Honestly that's not a bad idea for a killer.
  • @Peasant said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Skrzydlata said:

    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    Id still like to know how you can camp at multiple places at the same time.

    Is there a new killer that has several copies of himself?

    Didn't you hear about the new Doctor buff? Now he can teleport to his illusions.

    That would actually be a REALLY badass Addon. Say it's negative is he can only spread Madness passively through his terror radius.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Ya'll have fun now ;D

    This is a great change and should reduce the "toxicity" in event based matches.

    Which is ironically the fix I suggested and said the devs were most likely to do to solve the issue and got told the devs wouldn't do it.

    Now we just have to wait for the newest complaint threads to arrive with new complaints in 3,2,1 😜

  • This is the best thing about this patch. 
  • @Skrzydlata said:
    But Killers can still kick and camp event gens. 

    There will be a base of 2 event gens a killer can only be at 1 gen a time. There are 4 survivors with a base of 2 hooks plus the wait of sboteured hooks. Killers needed it more then survivors. (I dont think what survivors have to do involves gens. It might but what people are saying it doesnt.)

  • @powerbats said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Ya'll have fun now ;D

    This is a great change and should reduce the "toxicity" in event based matches.

    Which is ironically the fix I suggested and said the devs were most likely to do to solve the issue and got told the devs wouldn't do it.

    Now we just have to wait for the newest complaint threads to arrive with new complaints in 3,2,1 😜

    Because the devs are only out to get killers, obviously LUL