Give us a fursuit cosmetic for killers
No its not a joke, I want that. I don't have something against furries but these suits are scare af. Imagine a wraith unclocking behind you and when you look at this direction there is a guy standing with a bloody animal costume and a spine weapon.
Comments
Legion already has one. Clown to a lesser extent as well.
Pig and Huntress kinda? lol
More like that :p
Why would we have furry outfits anyways? The Legion already has one and so does The Clown, and it would be a nightmare if I see other killers having fur suits. ๐
Legion, Clown.
Only if every Bunny Feng admits the truth.
Just give us Springtrap already.
Legion is more like a mascot and clown like a....clown
This post gave me the idea to make a thread comparing each killer's power with real life animals.
Wait what xD
I think that Glamourous is right though.
I could only imagine a bunch of cringe from the community because of it so please no
I'm all for Cougie๐
Every furry I've ever met despises zoophiles. Which is not a large pool, I admit, but the point still stands that dressing in costumes and ######### horses are two very different things.
You are thinking of zoophillia.
Furries are people who like the design of anthropomorphic (humanlike) animals. Nothing more, nothing less
They don't even always have a fursuit.
I don't have anything against furries, I know a couple. They seem to not quite understand the situation themselves, they just find themselves identifying with the animal and enjoying drawing the animal, (possibly) dressing up as the animal, I don't know. My impression is that the fascination with anthropomorphic animals is just a sort of outlet of the person's personality. That's how it's been explained to me by the few furries I know, anyway.
That said, I personally find it corny to see characters like Clown in a doofy animal costume, it throws off the immersion to me. Same with seeing Dwight dressed as a Christmas package. For anyone who says "X or Y doesn't fit DBD", I like to refer them to stuff like that. I don't find it appealing, but I guess some other people do and that's fine.
Being chased in this game by a killer who's dressed as a wolf or giant teddy bear or whatever would make the game less interesting to me, I would find it more silly and distracting than anything. But that's just me.
In defense of OP, it does sound kind of terrifying. Then again, I am a sucker for things that are sinister but look happy.
Weird ######### killing people is an important part of horror genre. We definately need more of that on this game.
"Weird ######### killing people is an important part of the horror genre".
That IS a good point, actually. I'm reminded of stuff like the Gingerdead Man and Poultrygeist. I wonder how others would feel about this. For me, while I enjoy that stuff from time to time in films, it would still be to the game's detriment, but again, it IS a theme that's firmly entrenched in horror, so I guess who am I to argue?
I wouldn't mind however it needs to be done right and actually be terrifying. But that is only IF its done right.
For the longest time I've wanted the devs to give someone a Naughty Bear outfit but seeing as we're getting a Naught Bear charm I imagine it won't happen. We do have Robbie The Rabbit for Legion though.
Imagine your in the basement getting camped by a bubba with cat ears and a cat tail.
Fnaf chapter instead tho
What bout neko Spirit
We already have fur suits
Clown, Legion, Oni, And trapper
Dwight
True. I just didn't know the exact definition of the word.
Not going to lie it would be kind of cool to see a twisted furry killer. You could make that ######### grotesque af. Like a Frankensteins monster with animal features.
Also I would love to see the community come up with fursuit designs for every survivor and killer that would be cute as hell.
Hey I know you've already been told but letting you know as a furry myself and decently in the community. We don't let that ######### happen. That's a disgusting minority in our Fandom and we kick those animal abusers out and never let them back in. The community tries its hardest to stop that ######### from taking place and we alienate those who do that stuff, while also going after them to the fullest extent of the law.
Ok I'm glad:)
Thank God for decent people like you