I noticed a youtube trend about a killer

The trend is just hate against the Deathslinger.

"He's miserable to play against, annoying, boring, etc."

I find it really enjoyable to go up against a Deathslinger and play as him.

But, the main thing is about going up against them, so I'm a rank 6 survivor at the moment, it's not red ranks, but I think that's still a decent level to talk about this killer with some experience. I can loop perfectly fine, I know the best routes to take, how to counter most killer's powers, all that good stuff. Plus, in addition. I am also a killer main that has pumped a lot of time into each killer so I also know how they feel and act.


But, on youtube, I just see so much hate against Deathslinger because he's "miserable" to play against. Which... is why? Because of how fast the projectile is? I suppose that's a fair reason, but he also fundamentally changes how survivors should run loops and the likes. I only find one other killer who can do that on a fundamental level such as him and that's Nurse. Excluding things that make a loop null, such as Trapper. Slow down killers could technically be on list as well, but it's a showdown while Deathslinger completely forces you to rethink loops.

Personally, I think the most boring and miserable killer to go up against is Spirit. She's obnoxious. I'm not turning this into a "I hate Spirit, so let's nerf her" post. I'm just said that Spirit feels much more boring to play as and go up against.

Especially with her just standing still at a loop and "mind game" a survivor to run away from a safe loop or run towards her or challenge it.

I dunno, personally that's just me, but I love going up against a good Deathslinger. What about you?

Comments

  • The problem is they can go against a certain killer numerous times and loop them and it's fine, but as soon as they go against someone that uses them well and beats them they're OP and need to be nerfed.

  • Reason why people dont like going against Deathslinger is the same reason people dont like going against Spirit. If the Deathslinger knows how to aim the survivor doesnt have many options since he gets free zoning. His time to ADS is practically instant and unreactable.

    I personally dont mind going against him either, but I would have fun versing some other killers

  • @Kirkylad said:

    The problem is they can go against a certain killer numerous times and loop them and it's fine, but as soon as they go against someone that uses them well and beats them they're OP and need to be nerfed.

    So they'd be the same type of person complaining if they stepped on a bear trap at the killer shack, huh?

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246536#Comment_2246536

    So they'd be the same type of person complaining if they stepped on a bear trap at the killer shack, huh?

    Pretty much and the same type that run in a straight line against nurse and then say she's impossible to go against.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Reason why people dont like going against Deathslinger is the same reason people dont like going against Spirit. If the Deathslinger knows how to aim the survivor doesnt have many options since he gets free zoning. His time to ADS is practically instant and unreactable.

    I personally dont mind going against him either, but I would have fun versing some other killers

    At least his has to practice aiming with though, Spirit is just fast and surprisingly a good tracker even though her power is supposed to go against her. I dunno

  • @Kirkylad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246544#Comment_2246544

    Pretty much and the same type that run in a straight line against nurse and then say she's impossible to go against.

    Man, Huntress must be a hell spawn then haha

  • Some players just can't accept that there are situations (killers, perks, positioning) where engaging the killer is the worst option available. What is even more sad is the claim stealth play is not fun so counterplay has to be given in the form of chase mechanics.

    Deathslinger also brings up Complaints about deadzones which are usually accompanied with disregard of personal choice Survivors have in positioning. Choosing to work a gen with no/bad tiles is on the Survivor and an advantage for the killer. Dependant on the map, Survivors need to make themselves aware of which gens will pose the most risk in late game defense.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    The problem is they can go against a certain killer numerous times and loop them and it's fine, but as soon as they go against someone that uses them well and beats them they're OP and need to be nerfed.

    yeah because everyone says clown is op and needs a nerf asap right?

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    The trend is just hate against the Deathslinger.

    "He's miserable to play against, annoying, boring, etc."

    I find it really enjoyable to go up against a Deathslinger and play as him.

    But, the main thing is about going up against them, so I'm a rank 6 survivor at the moment, it's not red ranks, but I think that's still a decent level to talk about this killer with some experience. I can loop perfectly fine, I know the best routes to take, how to counter most killer's powers, all that good stuff. Plus, in addition. I am also a killer main that has pumped a lot of time into each killer so I also know how they feel and act.

    But, on youtube, I just see so much hate against Deathslinger because he's "miserable" to play against. Which... is why? Because of how fast the projectile is? I suppose that's a fair reason, but he also fundamentally changes how survivors should run loops and the likes. I only find one other killer who can do that on a fundamental level such as him and that's Nurse. Excluding things that make a loop null, such as Trapper. Slow down killers could technically be on list as well, but it's a showdown while Deathslinger completely forces you to rethink loops.

    Personally, I think the most boring and miserable killer to go up against is Spirit. She's obnoxious. I'm not turning this into a "I hate Spirit, so let's nerf her" post. I'm just said that Spirit feels much more boring to play as and go up against.

    Especially with her just standing still at a loop and "mind game" a survivor to run away from a safe loop or run towards her or challenge it.

    I dunno, personally that's just me, but I love going up against a good Deathslinger. What about you?

    Started the hate train all aboard

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    The trend is just hate against the Deathslinger.

    "He's miserable to play against, annoying, boring, etc."

    I find it really enjoyable to go up against a Deathslinger and play as him.

    But, the main thing is about going up against them, so I'm a rank 6 survivor at the moment, it's not red ranks, but I think that's still a decent level to talk about this killer with some experience. I can loop perfectly fine, I know the best routes to take, how to counter most killer's powers, all that good stuff. Plus, in addition. I am also a killer main that has pumped a lot of time into each killer so I also know how they feel and act.

    But, on youtube, I just see so much hate against Deathslinger because he's "miserable" to play against. Which... is why? Because of how fast the projectile is? I suppose that's a fair reason, but he also fundamentally changes how survivors should run loops and the likes. I only find one other killer who can do that on a fundamental level such as him and that's Nurse. Excluding things that make a loop null, such as Trapper. Slow down killers could technically be on list as well, but it's a showdown while Deathslinger completely forces you to rethink loops.

    Personally, I think the most boring and miserable killer to go up against is Spirit. She's obnoxious. I'm not turning this into a "I hate Spirit, so let's nerf her" post. I'm just said that Spirit feels much more boring to play as and go up against.

    Especially with her just standing still at a loop and "mind game" a survivor to run away from a safe loop or run towards her or challenge it.

    I dunno, personally that's just me, but I love going up against a good Deathslinger. What about you?

    They must send yawl to do this right?

  • Why do you think sluzzy hates her. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Some players just can't accept that there are situations (killers, perks, positioning) where engaging the killer is the worst option available. What is even more sad is the claim stealth play is not fun so counterplay has to be given in the form of chase mechanics.

    Deathslinger also brings up Complaints about deadzones which are usually accompanied with disregard of personal choice Survivors have in positioning. Choosing to work a gen with no/bad tiles is on the Survivor and an advantage for the killer. Dependant on the map, Survivors need to make themselves aware of which gens will pose the most risk in late game defense.

    tbf, some maps can generate some really huge deadzones which should certainly be fixed. Deadzones are good as a map filled with interconnecting tiles is not balanced. But then you get things like Pale Rose where the entire area between the ships and dock is nothing.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246536#Comment_2246536

    yeah because everyone says clown is op and needs a nerf asap right?

    No because that isn't the common narrative pushed by people.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246574#Comment_2246574

    No because that isn't the common narrative pushed by people.

    that's not what you said.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246572#Comment_2246572

    tbf, some maps can generate some really huge deadzones which should certainly be fixed. Deadzones are good as a map filled with interconnecting tiles is not balanced. But then you get things like Pale Rose where the entire area between the ships and dock is nothing.

    I guess it's find for survivors to run into dead zones to create time for teammates, but if they can beat you in the dead zone,nerf is eminent for that killer go figure

  • I said what I said because that's my opinion on what I have seen and experienced, is that okay for you or are you just picking for an argument?

  • People just hate any strong killer they play against often enough and thus lose often enough, they'll call anything unfair, overwhelming, no counterplay, overtuned etc. Just look at the recent rise of "Wraith needs a nerf / is OP" threads.

    Deathslinger just stuck to people as strong killer that can't be easily beaten and he wasn't nerfed since his realease so when when mildly now, they still hate on him for beiing "unfair in chase" even when that's counterbalanced by him beiing bad at everything else.

    I love facing him as I do with almost all strong chase killers. I'll be sad if the day his power gets gutted (meaning they'll ruin the fluency and danger of it even if they buff him in othe ways) ever comes both as playing him and against him.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246583#Comment_2246583

    I said what I said because that's my opinion on what I have seen and experienced, is that okay for you or are you just picking for an argument?

    I- what?

    I said "That's not what you said" because in response to my point you made a completely different point irrelevant to the one I made to counter your original point

  • I don't think he's as miserable as people say he is. Good Slingers can be scary to play against, however god Slingers can be unfun. Same case as the fun of playing against Nurse.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246538#Comment_2246538

    At least his has to practice aiming with though, Spirit is just fast and surprisingly a good tracker even though her power is supposed to go against her. I dunno

    So, what you're saying is that people should just be happy that the Killer had to practice to get good? Even if the power in question is blatantly anti-fun when used well and has no reliable counter other then blocking LOS and hoping for the best? What if you're unable to block LOS? Does the Survivor just go down then? How is that fair?

  • @Kirkylad said:

    The problem is they can go against a certain killer numerous times and loop them and it's fine, but as soon as they go against someone that uses them well and beats them they're OP and need to be nerfed.

    It's not that Deathslinger is OP. He's just really boring in the 1v1 situation. You never know when he is going to shoot, so his mere existence has you zig zagging all over the place. He has no windup time, meaning you can't react - you don't know when or if he will shoot at any given time if the killer shoots immediately. This makes playing against him very tedious... and boring.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246589#Comment_2246589

    I- what?

    I said "That's not what you said" because in response to my point you made a completely different point irrelevant to the one I made to counter your original point

    I gave you a decent response because people do go against killers that are considered strong and as soon as they lose to one they forget that they beat X amount and go on about how they're op. Clown and weaker killers aren't considered OP by the common narrative so they don't say that because they know people would shut them down for saying it. But hey that's just my opinion from what I've seen and experienced which I'm entitled to have.

  • @Crowman

    Definitely agree that map rng needs more work. Until the devs reach that sought after balance we all will just have to compensate and take the time to assess gen priority accordingly.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246538#Comment_2246538

    At least his has to practice aiming with though, Spirit is just fast and surprisingly a good tracker even though her power is supposed to go against her. I dunno

    Some dont have to practice aiming, since aiming is probably the only skill that transfers over from other games, Spirit requires game knowledge and knowing the distances of cries which is something that you need to get used to, doesnt take much time to get used to but its still a skill aquired only by playing that killer

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    The trend is just hate against the Deathslinger.

    "He's miserable to play against, annoying, boring, etc."

    I find it really enjoyable to go up against a Deathslinger and play as him.

    But, the main thing is about going up against them, so I'm a rank 6 survivor at the moment, it's not red ranks, but I think that's still a decent level to talk about this killer with some experience. I can loop perfectly fine, I know the best routes to take, how to counter most killer's powers, all that good stuff. Plus, in addition. I am also a killer main that has pumped a lot of time into each killer so I also know how they feel and act.

    But, on youtube, I just see so much hate against Deathslinger because he's "miserable" to play against. Which... is why? Because of how fast the projectile is? I suppose that's a fair reason, but he also fundamentally changes how survivors should run loops and the likes. I only find one other killer who can do that on a fundamental level such as him and that's Nurse. Excluding things that make a loop null, such as Trapper. Slow down killers could technically be on list as well, but it's a showdown while Deathslinger completely forces you to rethink loops.

    Personally, I think the most boring and miserable killer to go up against is Spirit. She's obnoxious. I'm not turning this into a "I hate Spirit, so let's nerf her" post. I'm just said that Spirit feels much more boring to play as and go up against.

    Especially with her just standing still at a loop and "mind game" a survivor to run away from a safe loop or run towards her or challenge it.

    I dunno, personally that's just me, but I love going up against a good Deathslinger. What about you?

    Going against Deathslinger is really boring imo.

    The thing that annoys me is his instant ADS,giving him the best zoning in the game.

    He just zones you by existing,you never know when he's going to shoot you.You're only able to kinda guess and that's it.It's similiar to Spirit if you think about it.

    The thing i enjoy as a player are interactive chases,in which everyone can outplay the other side.

    This is why i love going against killers like Oni,Blight,Billy etc. but hate versing killers like Trapper,Spirit,Clown,Deathslinger etc.

  • @Pepsidot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246536#Comment_2246536

    It's not that Deathslinger is OP. He's just really boring in the 1v1 situation. You never know when he is going to shoot, so his mere existence has you zig zagging all over the place. He has no windup time, meaning you can't react - you don't know when or if he will shoot at any given time. This makes playing against him very tedious... and boring.

    He can't shoot through walls. His chain can also be broken while he's reeling and it has a similar struggle mechanic where if you move back and forth it'll increase the pressure on the chain.

    Deathslinger is about being proactive and making it harder for him to have good opportunities for shoots than it is about dodging his shoots. People should really stop focusing on the "I can't react to his shots", because that's not where his counterplay is meant to be.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    The trend is just hate against the Deathslinger.

    "He's miserable to play against, annoying, boring, etc."

    I find it really enjoyable to go up against a Deathslinger and play as him.

    But, the main thing is about going up against them, so I'm a rank 6 survivor at the moment, it's not red ranks, but I think that's still a decent level to talk about this killer with some experience. I can loop perfectly fine, I know the best routes to take, how to counter most killer's powers, all that good stuff. Plus, in addition. I am also a killer main that has pumped a lot of time into each killer so I also know how they feel and act.

    But, on youtube, I just see so much hate against Deathslinger because he's "miserable" to play against. Which... is why? Because of how fast the projectile is? I suppose that's a fair reason, but he also fundamentally changes how survivors should run loops and the likes. I only find one other killer who can do that on a fundamental level such as him and that's Nurse. Excluding things that make a loop null, such as Trapper. Slow down killers could technically be on list as well, but it's a showdown while Deathslinger completely forces you to rethink loops.

    Personally, I think the most boring and miserable killer to go up against is Spirit. She's obnoxious. I'm not turning this into a "I hate Spirit, so let's nerf her" post. I'm just said that Spirit feels much more boring to play as and go up against.

    Especially with her just standing still at a loop and "mind game" a survivor to run away from a safe loop or run towards her or challenge it.

    I dunno, personally that's just me, but I love going up against a good Deathslinger. What about you?

    I hate Slinger. There is quite literally no counterplay.


    And this is coming from someone who's favorite killer to go against is Nurse.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    The problem is they can go against a certain killer numerous times and loop them and it's fine, but as soon as they go against someone that uses them well and beats them they're OP and need to be nerfed.

    No one thinks the deathslinger is op...

    There's a difference between "not fun" and "op needs to be nerfed"

    I think you exaggerate too much

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246536#Comment_2246536

    No one thinks the deathslinger is op...

    There's a difference between "not fun" and "op needs to be nerfed"

    I think you exaggerate too much

    Am I suppose to care what you think?

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/255079/i-noticed-a-youtube-trend-about-a-killer

    Going against Deathslinger is really boring imo.

    The thing that annoys me is his instant ADS,giving him the best zoning in the game.

    He just zones you by existing,you never know when he's going to shoot you.You're only able to kinda guess and that's it.It's similiar to Spirit if you think about it.

    The thing i enjoy as a player are interactive chases,in which everyone can outplay the other side.

    This is why i love going against killers like Oni,Blight,Billy etc. but hate versing killers like Trapper,Spirit,Clown,Deathslinger etc.

    I am so sorry. I read your post and I can agree with what you're saying... but your name distracted me so much lmfao

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246549#Comment_2246549

    So, what you're saying is that people should just be happy that the Killer had to practice to get good? Even if the power in question is blatantly anti-fun when used well and has no reliable counter other then blocking LOS and hoping for the best? What if you're unable to block LOS? Does the Survivor just go down then? How is that fair?

    How is deadhard fair? How is Spirit fair?

    Deadhard gives you invincibility frames and allows you to get a 250% boost forward, allowing you to completely and by literal definition. Get a second chance, especially for free. Spirit gets ridiculous movement speeds and the ability to mind game while standing still. If she misses a swing, oh well, she still got that incredible movement speed to catch up to a survivor. Making her, besides Nurse, the queen of chasing.

    Deathslinger, while his ADS is extremely fast, is all he got. Yes he can zone you, but if you... look behind you and dodge. He missed his ability and has to slow down to reload and do it again. Seriously. Look behind you, and if he shot you, he shot you. It's a lot more fair than some of the other things that's implemented. I don't see how he takes the crown for being the most ridiculous and tedious killers in existence while Spirit has that both in spades for best kill rate, while Trickster has that with the worst kill rate. He's average, that's all he is. Just a normal killer who has to rely on YOU screwing up. Or just be incredibly good at aiming, which. Huntress exists. Who can if God is willing, allow her to hit people across the map which to the community is just fine.


    Now, when I mentioned Spirit, Deadhard, and Huntress with the things they do, it's powerful. But not OP, my opening opinion was just to start this discussion off

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Eeeh, I honestly never understood what the problem is with Slinger. I main both Huntress and Slinger, although I play the first much more. I feel way more powerful playing her than I do with Slinger, and I also get way more hate messages due to her hitboxes.

    It seems to me more of a streamer/youtuber thing, as it seems this community isn't able to think by themselves.

    Yeah, I agree. I like deathslinger because he has that cowboy theme that I absolutely love, but if I want to feel more powerful and spread more panic, I'd play Huntress

  • Did you read the post out of curiosity? It wasn't to hate him, I'm just confused as to why people hate him

  • I don't think it is because you can't loop him, I think it is because his counterplay is boring and he has free zoning for existing. He is just very annoying at times and people don't like that. Of course, you do have those survivor players who say things like "omg op cant loop plz nerf", but even reasonable players don't like him for other reasons.

    To play against deathslinger, just put things between you and him. That's it. That isn't very fun because when it comes down to it, a good deathslinger will always hit his shots with no opportunity for dodging when he can. You can't dodge his shots within a certain range because he can literally shoot faster than you can react.

  • Those people have their one (1) modus operandi and will throw a tantrum whenever a killer does something that meddles with it.

    I'd not be surprised if you could easily find the people making these videos state elsewhere that bubba is 'fine and fun to go against', all because... surprise, he can be engaged in a chase.

    It's those people that will demand to give Deathslinger the same wind-up as huntress, demo etc, completely ignoring that if you do THAT you'll have to enable his shots to injure/down directly, not only when the chain breaks, which would actually make him unfun.

  • @Yords said:

    I don't think it is because you can't loop him, I think it is because his counterplay is boring and he has free zoning for existing. He is just very annoying at times and people don't like that. Of course, you do have those survivor players who say things like "omg op cant loop plz nerf", but even reasonable players don't like him for other reasons.

    To play against deathslinger, just put things between you and him. That's it. That isn't very fun because when it comes down to it, a good deathslinger will always hit his shots with no opportunity for dodging when he can. You can't dodge his shots within a certain range because he can literally shoot faster than you can react.

    That makes sense, but couldn't that also be said with Huntress, Trickster, Oni, Twins, Leatherface, and Hillbilly? You know, about countering their power by putting an obstacle in between you and them. But, those killers primarily.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246549#Comment_2246549

    Some dont have to practice aiming, since aiming is probably the only skill that transfers over from other games, Spirit requires game knowledge and knowing the distances of cries which is something that you need to get used to, doesnt take much time to get used to but its still a skill aquired only by playing that killer

    So is Huntress strong in that regard as well? Not trying to sound condescending, but Huntress could also be thrown in as well because aiming transfers over to other games

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246633#Comment_2246633

    So is Huntress strong in that regard as well? Not trying to sound condescending, but Huntress could also be thrown in as well because aiming transfers over to other games

    She does yes, the difference with Huntress tho is wind up time. So even then you need to learn what you're able to get away with, with not only the travel speed of hatchets but distance.

    Deathslinger doesn't need to worry about that since his ADS is practically instant and when in chase you are almost always vulnerable to being shot.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246858#Comment_2246858

    She does yes, the difference with Huntress tho is wind up time. So even then you need to learn what you're able to get away with, with not only the travel speed of hatchets but distance.

    Deathslinger doesn't need to worry about that since his ADS is practically instant and when in chase you are almost always vulnerable to being shot.

    Instant but with a range limit and travel time, with a considerablely long stun time as well.

    I've experienced those numerous times playing as him, now I know you can say "well with a better Deathslinger, those problems become mute." But, the same can be said about Huntress, with a very heavily experienced Huntress it doesn't seem to matter if there is a wind up, they'll read you like a book and get you no matter what. I know this sounds like a huge exaggeration, nor am I trying to make it sound like your point is wrong as well.

  • Tbh my biggest issue with him is his lack of terror radius, not sure who the big brain thonker at bhvr thought giving a ranged killer a smaller terror radius was a good idea and with monitor he shoot you from outside his terror radius which is just plain stupid. But I also agree that his actual lack of counter play when the killer has good aim isn't exactly fun to against in the same way that a good nurse or spirit isn't fun to go against, the difference is that most people agree that while strong Death slinger isn't OP.

    All the top killers have some form of mobility and his blatant lack of it hurts him immensely, huntress at least has the possibility of cross mapping you but if he shoots you even at the max distance theirs a pretty good chance you will break out of the chain. He also doesn't have a particularly fast time to down which wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't 110 with no ability to move around the map. But still I'd say a lot of the frustration around Death slinger comes from the large amount of lose/lose situations he puts you in during chases which I'd say is fairly understandable.

    Also I don't know why people always refer to youtubers and streamers like they're some sort of different species when referring to their opinions on anything like they aren't just people too. Chances are that if a streamer has an opinion they aren't alone. Sure they have a bigger base to share their opinion so it gets amplified but doesn't mean that all youtubers or streamers agree on even most things and I doubt that anybody over 16 bases all their gaming opinions on their favorite content creators opinions.

  • the community in a nutshell:

    "why isnt there a new gamemode? the same thing over and over again is stale and boring!"

    "wait why cant i play against this killer the exact same i play against every other killer? they are boring to play against and overpowered, nerf them BHVR!"


    sigh

  • @gilgamer said:

    Tbh my biggest issue with him is his lack of terror radius, not sure who the big brain thonker at bhvr thought giving a ranged killer a smaller terror radius was a good idea and with monitor he shoot you from outside his terror radius which is just plain stupid. But I also agree that his actual lack of counter play when the killer has good aim isn't exactly fun to against in the same way that a good nurse or spirit isn't fun to go against, the difference is that most people agree that while strong Death slinger isn't OP.

    All the top killers have some form of mobility and his blatant lack of it hurts him immensely, huntress at least has the possibility of cross mapping you but if he shoots you even at the max distance theirs a pretty good chance you will break out of the chain. He also doesn't have a particularly fast time to down which wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't 110 with no ability to move around the map. But still I'd say a lot of the frustration around Death slinger comes from the large amount of lose/lose situations he puts you in during chases which I'd say is fairly understandable.

    Also I don't know why people always refer to youtubers and streamers like they're some sort of different species when referring to their opinions on anything like they aren't just people too. Chances are that if a streamer has an opinion they aren't alone. Sure they have a bigger base to share their opinion so it gets amplified but doesn't mean that all youtubers or streamers agree on even most things and I doubt that anybody over 16 bases all their gaming opinions on their favorite content creators opinions.

    That's completely fair, maybe give him a Huntress terror radius and the addons that drop his terror radius could instead drop his Huntress Radius instead. Which I don't think isn't too strong since you move at a snail's pace. But for him just shutting up survivors could very much go to Huntress as well, since an experienced Huntress just stops people rather quickly, much faster than Deathslinger. Only difference being is that if you break from his chain, while it does hurt you, it will never drop you.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246575#Comment_2246575

    Did you read the post out of curiosity? It wasn't to hate him, I'm just confused as to why people hate him

    Nope,I read to the part about how he has no counterplay and missed the quotion marks,sorry you can totally shame me on that.I assumed this was a thread about him needing a nerf so ,I didn't read the full thing.I apologize

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246942#Comment_2246942

    That's completely fair, maybe give him a Huntress terror radius and the addons that drop his terror radius could instead drop his Huntress Radius instead. Which I don't think isn't too strong since you move at a snail's pace. But for him just shutting up survivors could very much go to Huntress as well, since an experienced Huntress just stops people rather quickly, much faster than Deathslinger. Only difference being is that if you break from his chain, while it does hurt you, it will never drop you.

    Maybe tbh Death slinger is in a weird spot since I don't really think he needs nerfs but he definitely needs changes

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246785#Comment_2246785

    Nope,I read to the part about how he has no counterplay and missed the quotion marks,sorry you can totally shame me on that.I assumed this was a thread about him needing a nerf so ,I didn't read the full thing.I apologize

    I don't jump onto the band wagon for nerfing things unless it's absolutely necessary haha, I made this post because I have no idea why people dislike him. Which I can see everyone's complaints now, personally I think he's perfectly okay, but some things are understandable

  • lol yeah ,I jumped the gun there. I'm just so use to seeing the complaints. I guess I have PTSD from it.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246992#Comment_2246992

    I don't jump onto the band wagon for nerfing things unless it's absolutely necessary haha, I made this post because I have no idea why people dislike him. Which I can see everyone's complaints now, personally I think he's perfectly okay, but some things are understandable

    i still dont hate vsing deathslinger, i hate huntress more with his big hitbox and delay