Freddy should have dream generators
Like fake gens that a survivor wouldnt know until they wake up
Like fake gens that a survivor wouldnt know until they wake up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes let's buff old Fredster even more.
To be honest, I think the only change Freddy truly needs is his on-release version back.
He needs something to make him interesting to play for both sides. He is just so boring. I didn't get the chance to play him on release, wish i did.
Freddy on release was, without a shadow of a doubt, his best version.
And his stretchy arms.
Don't forget his sunglasses!
dont forget his powerglove attachment from i think it was dreamwarriors
I say that's not enough, we need:
Dream Chests.
Dream Windows.
Dream Totems
Dream Items
And finally:
Dream Perks.
You forgot about the power glove!
If he wasn't already boring as hell to play against lol
What about needles?
I'd be okay with that if he can still do whacky things in his dream world
Wanna get high?
we also need dream killers and dream maps
I'm intrigued. Please continue.
Don't forget his Nurse outfit!
You beat me to it.