I got flagged for homophobia which isn't true.
I was labeled as homophobic because a Feng Min. This Feng Min dropped a pallet on a survivor I was chasing in the game, you know that pallet by the stairs and surgical tables? The really safe pallet? I was chasing a Kate and Feng dropped the pallet on her then ran to my hook, crouched and pointed at it. I have a zero tolerance policy for survivors who betray their teammates, it's scummy. I hook the Feng and gave Kate the nod to run away.
Little while later, Feng's back at it with fast entering/exiting the locker to get my attention. I walk over to her, same stuff. Crouch and point. I hook her and she dies. Apparently she tried escaping on the hook, I had no idea. But, they die and she begins to send me all these lovely messages.
And yes. I had the pride charm on too.
Anyone else have any experiences such as this?
I also recorded the video so if she tries anything, I'll just submit it.

Comments
Ever heard the term: don't feed the trolls?
Do I really blame OP for having to vent about this? What if they got reported? I don't blame them for getting worried.
“Take off your charm. They don’t trust you.”
Sounds very suspicious of them to say that.
Anyways, yeah don’t worry about them. You got proof.
Don't listen to them they are using the pride charm as an excuse to be annoying. It's sickening and not in the good way.
The "they don't trust you" happened when I gave Kate the exit gate, she was wounded and skeptical of my friendliness, but she relented. She was the one that was pushed into me to die, I wanted to give her the gate
I mean this is your typical troll. They want attention. I'd suggest not giving them any.
Nah nothing would happen if they got reported?
The only way he would get penalised is when he does say he did it because of the pride charm.
If he doesn't react to it than the person claiming it can't do anything about it.
It was stated by a mod in a different post.
If they admit they went after someone intentionally to cause grief or anything because of the pride charm and have a screenshot of them saying that, then yes that is a reportable offence.
But yeah i can understand the OP was worried or annoyed that he was accused of that even though that person was clearly baiting him to say that he was.
I understand it as well.
As a student whose university has a zero tolerance policy with stuff like that, it is a bit scary.
Realistically, having one person accuse me of being homophobic shouldn't mean anything, but some people who play this game have issues.
Sorry about that, some people are entitled twats or just trolls. I won't lie, I definitely have those small flashes when I get tunneled - "is it because of my charm?" - but it's almost ways paranoid nonsense and the only way it would be reportable is if it was so blatant as to be unable to be anything else.
Dont worry dude, nothing will come of the report especially if you have video evidence, and considering you made a post a few days ago proving such, I think youd be allowed to use that as evidence.
Hahaha oh yeah i know there are people who have some serious issues here in dbd.
Like I had a guy coming to my yt channel to complain that I appearantly was toxic etc for almost a year, because he didn't manage to escape.
Like get a life, accept your defeat and move on.
It's not bad to have a zero tolerance policy about stuff like this, as long as they take in consideration of the proof.
The only thing scary about the situation here in dbd is when someone gets accused of it and he gets annoyed by all those messages and admit that they did that.
Not because they actually did that but just out of being annoyed by all those messages about it.
We all been there once or twice irl and that is the scary part about doing that online because you can't see the emotion behind it.
My advice when getting those kind off messages is to try and ignore them even though it might be difficult at times
MadLordJack's comments above are all on the nose, and the same thing I would have said. Don't sweat the idiotic stuff.