I HAVE A DREAM , A REAL SPIRIT NERF
People gonna say : but spirit was nerf at the 3.4.2 update so what's the problem ?
We have many problem with this killer, like :
- stridor is too strong
- low addons rarity but really effective ( speed / duration )
- too low cooldown ( 10 secs )
- no signal when she activate his power
That's all for me btw
Really, do one of these changes please
Comments
Only thing I want is subtle sign she's using her power
Side note: I HAVE A DREAM should be followed by A DREAM WHERE (insert dream)
of course :3
Its still a power of the killer, if survivors could play around the power easily it wouldnt be a power of the killer.
Just make stidor not work when spirit is in her power and that's it.
With your first statement, Spirit cranks this up to 11, which is the issue. She's the exact opposite of the spectrum where you cannot get around her power mechanically, at all, if you are not using Iron Will and Spine Chill and maybe a flashlight.
The only real form of counterplay vs a spirit is conditioning but when you have 4 chases total to condition someone to your action while they can track your every movement due to sound and you're just making guesses even that is nigh-impossible.
For stridor, It's impossible dude , just what xD ?
And Your first argument are ... dude, okay , let's bring the old legion :) :) :)
Yup, Spine Chill is really good but not super effective versus a spirit.
5 seconds of power is short but with a low addons rarity you can up this to 10 seconds
so yeah, It's a joke
First : no , cause if good spine chill are rank 1 , survivor are rank 1 too and use iron will cause Red Rank Meta perks because stridor is a counter to iron will ( 25% )
Seconds : Yellow and Green stacks of addons for 10 secs of power and super fast speed while power is active , broken purple and no debuff with pinky addons.
Third : It's not the nurse dude, 4.4 is slow, okay but still faster to survivor so NO, It's not an argument. ( survivor are 4.0 m/s )
4th : I agree but Stridor aren't be nerf and still popular in the Spirit community
Well, I do it :)
I'm not sure what they need to do to make Spirit fun and counter-able, but something needs to happen. I am a firm believer that Spirit is easy to play and very unfun to play against.
I once saw someone suggest that, when phasing, the Spirit shows flashes of herself indicating where she is. I actually think this a good idea and could be used as a tool for killers to outplay survivors (and vice versa). It would take more skill for a Spirit player and would make it more fun for both sides.
Imagine that at a pallet, the Spirit phases and heads in one direction. Then a flash of her appears to the survivor. The survivor will run in the opposite direction to her, while the Spirit then double backs and meets the survivor. I think this is a very interesting idea for her.
I.. literally have no idea what your first sentence is saying. Do reread.
10 secs of power? No. If you mean duration, then no, it's 7.5 secs. ~~If you mean recovery, then it rounds to 11.~~ edit: I did Brown and Yellow in regards to recovery. My mistake.
I'm aware of survivor speed. You're 4.4. Survivors will loop you to hell and back without your power. Don't believe me? Play Trickster.
I... what? Are you not a native English speaker? I'm not trying to be rude, but I literally cannot understand what you're saying.
She needs a nerf as she is too strong for how easy it is to play her and she is extremely unfun to play against
Don't hold your hopes up, when they will finally "address" her, they will not touch anything that makes her problematic, just like freddy. She will still be broken af, easy to play and with little to no counterplay
who cares about old legion? They’re gone, the problem we’re focusing on is current spirit