Remove Tricksters Lullaby!
So as a Trickster main, I always used to be confused why survivors were running away from gens when I was so far away from them, with no Spine Chill in play and I use Monitor and Abuse. Then, someone posted on one of my recent discussions that the Trickster in fact has a 32 METER LULLLABY!!! This essentially means that perks like M&A are basically useless on him, as he is only 8 meters away from having the same lullaby radius as HUNTRESS! However, Trickster doesn't even come close to Huntress' downing potential at range, and 100% does not need the Lullaby. It takes him 8 Knives to get a health state, and Huntress only 1, he doesn't need such a large radius where the survivors can hear him approaching, because his Lethality at range is essentially NON - EXISTENT! Please developers if you see this, consider removing this lullaby that he has, as it gives the survivor WAY too much early warning to where Trickster is. It also makes no sense to me now that Deathslinger can have a 16m TR with M&A with no lullaby, and just snipe a survivor off a gen.
Hopefully you see this post and make changes to this feature, as it can be hard enough already to down a survivor at certain loops, and given this extra warning they can easily just make it to the safe side of a loop before you even get there.
Thanks, I hope you understand why this shouldn't be in the game.
Comments
did you seriously tag the devs. Yeah thats going to work on something that's not even that big of an issue
Well considering it gives survivors which are paying attention ample warning that you are coming, when using a killer which is considered weak and has no lethality at range "really", id say its considered an issue.
I thought this was just his TR music wth
You're telling me it's actually 32M?
He's super weak already, don't make his other foot go in the grave already.
Yep he has a lullaby just like Huntress, but 8 meters smaller.
Do you understand what a lullaby is, having it in the game makes him weaker.
Honestly, he doesn't need a lullaby. However it also isn't as big of a problem as you are making it out to be. Idk if Survivors don't hear it or what, but I'm usually able to get close to Survivors while running M&A and it is significantly harder to get close when I take M&A off.
It's not a lullaby it's more like a humming noise from a loud speaker. But it could barely be noticeable unless you got loud speakers or headphones.
Its still there though and a keen listener will use this to their advantage.
can i see a vid of the lullaby cuz I never heard it
if this is real that's a burb since he is already a weak killer and needs all the help he can get
I REALLY need a video on this, I'm so confused. I gotta hear it before I take M&A off of my Trickster.
I think that he has a TR. Not the Lullaby for sure.
Every killer has unique sound (chainsaw noises, humming noise, snarl e.t.c) that can be heard by a survivor if the killer will close to him.
Even today I had the Deathslinger that made a sound (wheeze or something else) and I heard it. After some seconds I heard his TR.
I don't think that removing the noises that the trickster makes like almost every killer is necessary.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Ji-Woon_Hak Look on the right you will see a section called "lullaby" It starts at 32 m WAYYY b4 the actual heartbeat!
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Ji-Woon_Hak Look on the right you will see a section called "lullaby" It starts at 32 m WAYYY b4 the actual heartbeat!
@Akito @Sleem @Ksrluke Please explain why you believe this feature should be in the game?
@Mekochi @TheGannMan How large and why do you think he still needs one ?
@lewis Why do you think it's ok for him to have it?
Why did you say that? The Lullaby is hot and will not be removed.
Maybe lessen it to a 20 meter radius, to be honest, I started noticing it after you brought it up and was surprised I didn't take it into account before cuz my hearing is sensitive.
Edit: 18 meters is to specific
But is is an unwanted disadvantage for people who play him.
that so weird
I need to go in a kyf to see it for myself
Sure... And we remove the fact that he can lunch his knifes while running to counterbalance.. =)
Sometimes he surprises me with his knives even before i heard him approaching. i think it's fair range with Throw weapon and they should do it with Deathslinger as well.
I think his Lullaby is quiet compared to hunters.
I’d cut it down to 28 meters and I think he should have it due to the fact that he’s a ranged killer and has a power that negates survivor skill. That’s just my opinion though.
I don't even hear him talk as survivor
The Trickster is too oppressive in the right hands https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/254058/trickster-a-killer-with-so-much-potential-an-oppressive-killer-in-the-right-hands
Therefore, he needs to keep his lullaby for balance reasons.
Any disadvantage is unwanted when one is directly affected by it. Billy's charge time, Nurse's fatigue, Huntress' wind up, etc.
Literally everything that is negative is unwanted.
Crazy you are using his own post against him 🤣
Omg I'm dying.
This is a bug that was fixed in the 5.0.0 PTB. It'll be fixed when Chapter 20 goes live.
Bahahaha ok mate