YESSS!!!
I missed this Yui skin in the rift as I don't think I was around or I was still brand new to the game when this skin first came out. Anyway, I love this skin and I finally saved up enough shards to get it. Thanks BHVR!!!
I missed this Yui skin in the rift as I don't think I was around or I was still brand new to the game when this skin first came out. Anyway, I love this skin and I finally saved up enough shards to get it. Thanks BHVR!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I felt this way about Hillbillies Tome One skin. Glad you got what you were looking forward to too OP.
I honestly keep forgetting the rift isn't a new thing and I've played far longer with it than without it.
I definitely wasn't around when tome 1 was out so I missed that Billy skin as well.
I only care for it if one of my mains gets a cosmetic.
Felt the exact same way with wraith’s night Whistler outfit I was like “oh crap, so they do add certain rift outfits to the store after a while”
I can't be the only one who thinks she looks like Lilu from The Fifth Element in this outfit?
im on a year and a half with the rift and like 2 and a half without
She kind of does a little.
Wasn't that outfit on payed track?
If it was, really nice of behaviour for making it purchasable with shards.
It recently got added to the store. It used to be not available because it was part of the tome III rift.
Yeah I know that. But If I remember correctly you had to buy it. It was not on free track.
I actually got that one when it first released. I never use it.
Why? Yui sad.
I main Jeff. I've played him for so long now that I can't see myself playing anyone else.
That said, I'll probably get Meg's black skirt when it releases. I might even play a few matches with her.
I got it from tome 3. By far the best Yui skin IMO.
That’s fair I guess. Jeff does deserve some recognition so it’s nice to see someone playing him.
I think my favorite Yui skin is her Wild Card one. I like a lot of them though.
That one's also pretty good, reflects her lore a lot.
This outfit makes me wonder if there'll be a Beach-themed map at some point. That could be cool for a horror setting and it would give players a better reason to equip beach outfits.
"I'm all dressed up for the beach! So let's go to... Ormond. Oh crap."
There’s even a few combos I like using with the head of that skin.
I still wonder how those characters put up with Ormond in those beach clothes and how they put up with Coldwind in heavy coats.