Doc's "Red" Eyes are Pink

Title. The cosmetic "Rehabilitation Eyes (Demented)" changes the Doctor's usually light yellow eyes to bright red in theory.

In menus they definitely look red.

image.png

But in game they are very clearly light pink, and not at all red.

20210531181751_1.jpg

Realized the moment after posting that maybe this should go in bug reporting or something of the like. Tell me if there's a better category and I'll move.

Comments

  • And here I was thinking I looked threatening

    Instead I look like I have unending lust for the survivor I'm chasing

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    And here I was thinking I looked threatening

    Instead I look like I have unending lust for the survivor I'm chasing

    I know, right? It's so disappointing!

  • I can see pink working hilariously well for a tier legendary April Fools/Valentine's day skin for the Doctor:

    Changing all electricity effects to pink electricity hearts that makes anyone shocked scream/Laugh hysterically for joy when hit and when they get downed/sacrificed.

    Its both hilarious and extremely morbid given that he's literally shocking their brains so badly it causes overpowering positive responses from horrible torturous things happening to them!

    Ps. I know this will never happen given the devs couldn't even change Oni's club or trapper's traps for their legendary skin's power along with all the voice lines needed. Its a fun idea none the less.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    I can see pink working hilariously well for a tier legendary April Fools/Valentine's day skin for the Doctor:

    Changing all electricity effects to pink electricity hearts that makes anyone shocked scream/Laugh hysterically for joy when hit and when they get downed/sacrificed.

    Its both hilarious and extremely morbid given that he's literally shocking their brains so badly it causes overpowering positive responses from horrible torturous things happening to them!

    Ps. I know this will never happen given the devs couldn't even change Oni's club or trapper's traps for their legendary skin's power along with all the voice lines needed. Its a fun idea none the less.

    Now I want that. Thanks >:(

  • That almost makes me think of a missing texture error from a Source game.


    @Mat_Sella said:

    And here I was thinking I looked threatening

    Instead I look like I have unending lust for the survivor I'm chasing


    Honestly, having a Doctor chase me with lust in his eyes sounds infinitely more terrifying. Please, Herman, at LEAST be gentle.

  • Oof, looks like Khloe gave him pink eye.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    I can see pink working hilariously well for a tier legendary April Fools/Valentine's day skin for the Doctor:

    Changing all electricity effects to pink electricity hearts that makes anyone shocked scream/Laugh hysterically for joy when hit and when they get downed/sacrificed.

    Its both hilarious and extremely morbid given that he's literally shocking their brains so badly it causes overpowering positive responses from horrible torturous things happening to them!

    Ps. I know this will never happen given the devs couldn't even change Oni's club or trapper's traps for their legendary skin's power along with all the voice lines needed. Its a fun idea none the less.

    The skin could be called "Doctor Love".

  • Maybe "King of Hearts" or something to go along with his chess-themed addons. Most of the cosmetic/collection names are simple 2-3 word descriptions or titles like "Surgeon of Slaughter" or "Lord Chloroform".

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234549#Comment_2234549

    Maybe "King of Hearts" or something to go along with his chess-themed addons. Most of the cosmetic/collection names are simple 2-3 word descriptions or titles like "Surgeon of Slaughter" or "Lord Chloroform".

    "King of Hearts" definitely sounds better.