Give me Meme Builds please.

I'm thinking of hosting a tournament but the builds on both side are meme builds. Problem is I'm a killer main and I only know a handful of meme builds on Killers and none at survivors.

Examples:

Otzs Reverse Billy: Perks: Devour Hope, NOED, Haunted Grounds and BBQ & Chili. Add Ons: Speed Limiter, Leafy Mash Special Rule: You can only M1 Survivors if they're exposed.

M1 Huntress: Perks: Corrupt Intervention, BBQ & Chili, STBFL and Surge. Add Ons: Iridescent Head, Soldier's Puttee


Anyone else know more Meme builds? Would greatly appreciate fun survivor meme builds. I also know of more but it's probably will be annoying to Survivors like Impossible Skill Check Doctor.

Comments

  • I did one recently suggested by @GoodBoyKaru.

    Mr. Worldwide Wraith

    Perks:

    1. Distressing

    2. Unnerving Presence.

    3. Infectious Fright

    4. Dark Devotion

    Add-ons:

    1. Bone Clapper

    2. "The Beast" - Soot


    Sneak (or don't) up towards Survivors with your deceptively large TR, watch them look around, searching for you while it's already to late and you uncloak right beside them.

    Remember, they can't see Wraith that easily anymore so The Beast Add-on can be really deceptive. But them standing still and looking for you gives so much free hits.

    Unnerving for some spicier skill checks and be sure to to hit your Obsession for Dark Devotion to become normal Wraith for a short period of time. Also, it will confuse people even more when all of a sudden you uncloak beside them with 0 TR.

  • Anti-windows bubba: bamboozle, cruel limits, crowd control and undying

    If that's not memey enough run it on nurse instead

    Or just anything that involves sloppy butcher on plague

  • Survivor Meme Build

    • No Mither
    • Self Care
    • Resurgence
    • Second Wind
  • I got what I call ######### Doc

    Small map like dead dawg or Wreckers yard

    Distressing, M&A, Caulrophobia and Sloppy butcher

    Stack calm add ons and literally never use your static blast. In chases you'll have an absurdly large TR and healing will be close to impossible. It's pretty funny.

  • Gen chaos

    Trapper with Overcharge, dragons grip, brutal strength and surge. That's it. Sorry if it sucks.

  • For Survivor: Red Herring, Diversion, Deception, Head On

  • Rancor roulette

    Rancor, nemesis, and fugitive chase


    Impossible skill check legion

    Unnerving presense, overcharge, oppression, huntress lullaby

    Add-ons iri button and a frenzy time increase addon

  • Use Nemesis on Nemesis when Nemesis came to game

  • Killer: Myers

    Addons: Judith's tombstone + Vanity mirror...

    Perks: Unnerving presence, coulrophobia, distressing, and nemesis

  • Killer: Nemesis

    Perks: Nemesis

    Killer: Legion with Iri Button + a recharge addon

    Perks: Starstruck, Thrilling, BBQ, Surge

    (remember to activate Feral Frenzy before you pick someone up!)

  • For survivor:

    Gotta Go Fast: Tenacity, Urban Evasion, Fixated, and Sprint Burst

    Support: Streetwise, Leader, Vigil, Prove Thyself (could also use Open Handed/Up the Ante)

    xXxShadowAssassin420xXx: Calm Spirit, Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, Technician


    For killer I just want to suggest one that I did a couple time that I never see. Ghost Face with double crouching speed addons plus NOED and PWYF. Don't remember what I used for the other two perks. My rule was I had to stay crouched the entire trial (unless carrying a survivor obviously), and when the game forced me to stand I had to crouch before I could continue moving.