It can be redeemed permanently, it's not time restrained!
That's awesome! I was worried they were going to limit it to an event and future players might not be able to get it - because if there's any charm that shouldn't be one-time-only, it's this one.
So glad it's finally out! Can't wait to find some in the wild.
That's awesome! I was worried they were going to limit it to an event and future players might not be able to get it - because if there's any charm that shouldn't be one-time-only, it's this one.
So glad it's finally out! Can't wait to find some in the wild.
No for sure, this is something that everyone should have access to, regardless of when they start playing the game!
It's not bad of a charm I hope they expand more on this in the future, I know someone said it would be nice if they made shirts for survivors which does sound cool
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope everyone who wants it enjoys it!
Thanks! Sucks I just turned off my console like an hour ago so hopefully I'm able to redeem it tomorrow still?
I would expect that it would be redeemable throughout pride month? But that’s just a guess
Also: beware the community members that ‚don’t care‘ and still feel the need to post that they don’t care…
It can be redeemed permanently, it's not time restrained!
OH MY GOD YES
I'm gonna rep this so hard
Me and my bf, David and Dweet, two gay icons haunting the Fog and ruining the lives of any poor teammates we encounter
That's awesome! I was worried they were going to limit it to an event and future players might not be able to get it - because if there's any charm that shouldn't be one-time-only, it's this one.
So glad it's finally out! Can't wait to find some in the wild.
Awesome! I just told a good friend of mine, she's real excited about it!
yeaaaaah that might be shall we say a concern
No for sure, this is something that everyone should have access to, regardless of when they start playing the game!
Oh David 😘
Wait you're not my bf
Don't care oops
It's not bad of a charm I hope they expand more on this in the future, I know someone said it would be nice if they made shirts for survivors which does sound cool
Hope there's no time limit, I'm not home rn but I really want the charm.
There is no time limit - this charm is available permanently.
Aw yeah, sweet! Thanks for telling me!
:)
This charms looks great on Yun-Jin’s bright blue dress.
How DARE you!
triggered
Thanks Mandy!