Put a Selfie of your character in game here
Here's mine <3
Here's mine <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure :)
Selfies in custom matches.
Edit: Images didn’t show the first time.
Me and my cousin messing around in a custom match.
Oh god thats terrifying
Jake is so precious, can't wait for his graphic update.
Sadly I burn out playing him cause Cannibals will camp and tunnel you for a stupid cosmetic they won't even use.
He's staring into my soul
I know right 🥺
I’m so sorry about that. This goes for anything, but don’t let players like them kill your fun.
I don't know how to angle the camera
I don't really play Claud nowadays but here's a screenshot I got back when I used to play on PS4 in 2019
For me, the Survivor I play the most is of course, the main man, Jeff.
For Killer, I main Blight because pinball man go zooom!
Good lord, Quinten is scarier then even the ol' Fredster!
here are mine( i miss the old kate's hair)
I guess the easiest way is making a screenshot during an animation like opening gates or repairing.
Great selfies
@NoelleMina I love so much your selfies with the Killers. Pretty good ones! Can we have more? 🙈
Beware the Dream Walker, my friend.
The advantage of playing Quentin is that, most of the time, I look much more scary than the killer.
Add some hentai's girl moans to this one
Heres a buggy Kate off her locker
Laurie's smile
Cheryl needs some chapstick
That bug was the best 🤣
Thanks! None were as good as the first two, but I have some more for ya, lol
Jake’s smile kills me.
Thank you 🙏
YES i remember that Nancy bug and playing her all the time when this was. That "i don't care guys" resting ######### face was so funny.
;p
Best one Lol