5TH Anniversary event Question.

Hi all.

I dont if BHVR said dates but I can't find It on social medias.

What is the starting date? A friend of mine told me on June 1st but I didn't read nothing about that.

Im speaking about Cakes on bloodweb

Comments

  • 1st July to 15th July

    image.png


  • To tack onto your post, if that's okay (as it also relates to the 5th anniversary info), how does one get into the public test build? I know how to get there in Steam but do I not need to enter a key?

  • @miketheratguy said:

    To tack onto your post, if that's okay (as it also relates to the 5th anniversary info), how does one get into the public test build? I know how to get there in Steam but do I not need to enter a key?

    give this thread a whirl

    @not_Queen said:

    Attention!

    The Player Test build is only accessible to Steam players on PC, we would love to do it for Console as well but it isn't possible for us right now. Note that your progress will not be transferable to the live version.

    Opting in

    1. Close the Dead by Daylight application
    2. Right-Click the Dead by Daylight Application in your Steam Library
    3. Access Properties
    4. Access the "Beta" Tab
    5. Select "public-test" from the dropdown
    6. Restart Steam (not required, but this updates the UI properly and kicks off the download)

    Opting out

    1. Close the Dead by Daylight application
    2. Right-Click the Dead by Daylight Application in your Steam Library
    3. Access Properties
    4. Access the "Beta" Tab
    5. Select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" from the dropdown
    6. Restart Steam (not required, but this updates the UI properly and kicks off the download)


  • So it's going to end right before the new chapter drops? That's sadge. I wanted crowns for all the new characters. It would have been a great time to farm the event, too - tons of activity.

  • @Laluzi said:

    So it's going to end right before the new chapter drops? That's sadge. I wanted crowns for all the new characters. It would have been a great time to farm the event, too - tons of activity.

    The new chapter drops on June 15th.

    The 5 year anniversary is July 1-15.

    Crowns are not for licensed characters - only originals. The new characters are licensed and will not be able to get crowns.

  • @Laluzi said:

    So it's going to end right before the new chapter drops? That's sadge. I wanted crowns for all the new characters. It would have been a great time to farm the event, too - tons of activity.

    Crowns are only for original characters from DBD, licenced characters cannot get crowns

  • @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215883#Comment_2215883

    The new chapter drops on June 15th.

    The 5 year anniversary is July 1-15.

    Crowns are not for licensed characters - only originals. The new characters are licensed and will not be able to get crowns.

    ...Oh. I can't read. Whoops. Thanks for straightening me out!

    Didn't know that about the crowns. Bit of a shame; I guess it'd be inconsistent which characters they could get the rights to make the crown for free, which ones would want payment, and which ones just can't be reached right now.

  • @Laluzi said:

    So it's going to end right before the new chapter drops? That's sadge. I wanted crowns for all the new characters. It would have been a great time to farm the event, too - tons of activity.

    @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215883#Comment_2215883

    The new chapter drops on June 15th.

    The 5 year anniversary is July 1-15.

    Crowns are not for licensed characters - only originals. The new characters are licensed and will not be able to get crowns.

    It still would've been nice to get the cakes on the new characters. Maybe Behaviour will reconsider but I wouldn't hold out hope.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215883#Comment_2215883

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215897#Comment_2215897

    It still would've been nice to get the cakes on the new characters. Maybe Behaviour will reconsider but I wouldn't hold out hope.

    Not sure what you mean. The anniversary will happen AFTER the new characters and the cakes appear in every characters bloodweb. The only thing limited are the crowns - to non-DLC characters.

  • @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215935#Comment_2215935

    Not sure what you mean. The anniversary will happen AFTER the new characters and the cakes appear in every characters bloodweb. The only thing limited are the crowns - to non-DLC characters.

    The event ends on the 15th and the dlc is released on the 15th which means you probably won't be able to get any event cakes on the new characters.

  • Are crowns different to last years crowns?

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215939#Comment_2215939

    The event ends on the 15th and the dlc is released on the 15th which means you probably won't be able to get any event cakes on the new characters.

    The dlc comes out on June 15th and the event starts on July 1st.

  • @apathytheclown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2216152#Comment_2216152

    The dlc comes out on June 15th and the event starts on July 1st.

    Oh wow I'm blind apparently. Sorry about that.