body is 1 character too short
OMFG
I can't believe you've done this!
i wanna pet the cow
aw :(
@Mandy said:OMFGI can't believe you've done this!
@Mandy said:
i didnt mean to lmfao that was a genuine accident
@AnneBonny said:i wanna pet the cow
@AnneBonny said:
who doesnt tbh
..
@wishwon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214375#Comment_2214375I want to pet you
@wishwon said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214375#Comment_2214375
I want to pet you
i am scared
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214379#Comment_2214379i am scared
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214379#Comment_2214379
I think i've gone too far
######### is this
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214374#Comment_2214374i didnt mean to lmfao that was a genuine accident
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214374#Comment_2214374
it's funny cos of what you said on Twitter LOLOLOLOLOLOL
If you're right about this I promise to eat my hat while streaming live
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214379#Comment_2214379######### is this
Disregard, I won't tell anyone about this forum post and you wont tell anyone about my forum reply ._.
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214376#Comment_2214376it's funny cos of what you said on Twitter LOLOLOLOLOLOL
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214376#Comment_2214376
be even better now :p
@brokedownpalace said:If you're right about this I promise to eat my hat while streaming live
@brokedownpalace said:
how many of us are eating inedible objects
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214390#Comment_2214390how many of us are eating inedible objects
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214390#Comment_2214390
As many of us as possible, this is a movement.
dont worry i salvaged the post first
or the bits that weren't me shitposting, anyway
(this is not everything)
donkey
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U0O1V60WYZAM/image.pngdont worry i salvaged the post first or the bits that weren't me shitposting, anyway(this is not everything)
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/U0O1V60WYZAM/image.png
Well you already have a great title for it, I was expecting yet another one of these posts.
@Yords said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214399#Comment_2214399Well you already have a great title for it, I was expecting yet another one of these posts.
@Yords said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214399#Comment_2214399
now youve said youre expecting it i will purposefully not create this post out of spite :(
Damn,i really didn't expect them to do that on stream.
Pretty shocked right now,ngl
@OniWantsYourMacaroni said:Damn,i really didn't expect them to do that on stream.Pretty shocked right now,ngl
@OniWantsYourMacaroni said:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP EMBARASSING ME
dnokey :)
@AnneBonny said:dnokey :)
dnokey :3
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214425#Comment_2214425dnokey :3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQKlHSD89E
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214425#Comment_2214425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQKlHSD89E
i love he
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214429#Comment_2214429i love he
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214429#Comment_2214429
he love pillow
Thread closed per OP's request...also those are so so adorable.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMFG
I can't believe you've done this!
i wanna pet the cow
aw :(
i didnt mean to lmfao that was a genuine accident
who doesnt tbh
..
i am scared
I think i've gone too far
######### is this
it's funny cos of what you said on Twitter LOLOLOLOLOLOL
If you're right about this I promise to eat my hat while streaming live
Disregard, I won't tell anyone about this forum post and you wont tell anyone about my forum reply ._.
be even better now :p
how many of us are eating inedible objects
As many of us as possible, this is a movement.
dont worry i salvaged the post first
or the bits that weren't me shitposting, anyway
(this is not everything)
donkey
Well you already have a great title for it, I was expecting yet another one of these posts.
now youve said youre expecting it i will purposefully not create this post out of spite :(
Damn,i really didn't expect them to do that on stream.
Pretty shocked right now,ngl
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP EMBARASSING ME
dnokey :)
dnokey :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQKlHSD89Ei love he
he love pillow
Thread closed per OP's request...also those are so so adorable.