If you could remove any three survivors from the game, who would they be?

I’d remove:

Jane - Everyone who mains her seems to be absolutely garbage at the game. I’ve had countless of them refuse to heal me for zero reason. They all also seem to camp pallets and still get hit anyway. They’re typically the worst players, in my experience anyway.

Ash - Never seen any of the Evil Dead series, so I have zero attachment. I also despise that he talks in the waiting lobby, it’s a pointless feature that doesn’t fit in at all.

Jeff - Just boring in every way possible.

Comments

  • Jeff and Jane are my favourites:(

    Personally I’d remove

    Yui: not my type. Her cosmetics all look the same and her lore while good isn’t interesting or relatable to me

    Feng: Same deal as yui but I just can’t stand her voice. It sounds so off

    Felix: *Yawn*

  • Ace, Laurie and Quentin

  • Nea: actually hate this fictional character and I have no Idea why I just know I do

    The next to will be tough since most other survivors are fine

    Meg: most people who play her are either brand new or toxic as hell at least in my experience

    Dwight: dude just sucks man

    And if it was up to me all are replaced with different versions of my favorite survivor to face Jeff :)

  • If I had to, I'd remove Quentin, Tapp and Jeff. Very rare to see anyone play them and they all have meh perks.

  • Feng. She's ugly, sounds terrible, and doesn't have a single cosmetic I like. Get rid.

  • Quentin, Laurie, and Jane.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Feng. She's ugly, sounds terrible, and doesn't have a single cosmetic I like. Get rid.

    You don’t like her red dress cosmetic? That’s one of my favourites in the game :(

  • Jeff and Jane are the survivors that bring the most body-type diversity, so leave them be!


    Ash: Perks are niche at best. His voice-lines maybe were something fresh when he released but now they are a little bit annoying the lobby

    Ace: Niche perks. Hopefully we will get a luck rework though.

    Quentin: If there is no face rework coming and the perks remain as they are… well.. and that’s coming from someone who regularly uses Wake Up! And Quentin was actually my second character that got to prestige 3

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2213939#Comment_2213939

    You don’t like her red dress cosmetic? That’s one of my favourites in the game :(

    Gahbage. Trash. Into da bin it goes.

  • Not even bunny Feng? That’s a classic

  • Felix, Élodie and Yun- Jin.

    For all I truly care, the newer cast can go.

  • Meg, Meg and Meg




    As you can tell, I don't like meg :)

    (Meg, Elodie, and Felix imo, Elodie is so bloody annoying, Felix is overrated, and Meg mains need to share)

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    I’d remove:

    Jane - Everyone who mains her seems to be absolutely garbage at the game. I’ve had countless of them refuse to heal me for zero reason. They all also seem to camp pallets and still get hit anyway. They’re typically the worst players, in my experience anyway.

    Ash - Never seen any of the Evil Dead series, so I have zero attachment. I also despise that he talks in the waiting lobby, it’s a pointless feature that doesn’t fit in at all.

    Jeff - Just boring in every way possible.

    Remove JEFF?! What did he do to you! He is such an intelligent and creative person, have you read his lore?

  • @Crackgear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/252026/if-you-could-remove-any-three-survivors-from-the-game-who-would-they-be

    Remove JEFF?! What did he do to you! He is such an intelligent and creative person, have you read his lore?

    Yes, I’ve read all the lore. He doesn’t stand out to me like Yui, Elodie, Zarina, Yun Jin, etc.

  • Nea, Claudette and Yui

    They're most toxic in my expirience

  • I'm looking at this a different way than just, removing them, im going remove them, and their perks


    David, Bill & Meg, LETS SPICE UP THE META A BIT

  • Claudette: i dont like blendettes

    Yui and Quentin, i guess.

  • Jane - she is just ugly and her sounds are annoying.

    Nancy - ugly, just look at her face ingame.

    Ash - became irrelevant after the MoM-Nerf and his talking in the Lobby is annoying.

  • Claudette, Nancy and Trapper.

  • Jeff: Because he sounds too loud.

    Adam: Because he throws pebbles at your face.

    Quentin: Because he looks like he's on drugs (Instead removing him out of the game REMOVE HIS FACE PLEASE and fix that damn face)!

  • Quinten and Jeff because almost nobody uses them

    Jeff is too loud it's like he has a built-in stridor

    Quinten, I guess it's because he looks like a deformed goblin

  • I dont wanna remove any of them lol

    My least favourite is Jeff, but i dont wanna remove him cus i dont wanna upset the people who do play them!

    A Quentin face rework would be nice however

  • Jane- Her voice is loud and pierces into my soul.

    Feng- Only because she's my daughter's main and i like upsetting her!

    Nea- Only so she can take her rightful place as the most OP killer main.

  • Dangg.

    All I gotta say is: Poor Jeff. 😅

  • This is Jeff slander and I will not stand for it.

  • Claudette, Tapp, Yui.

  • Only gonna answer perk wise :

    • Steve
    • Ash
    • Nea

    Would have said Jeff but he has such a cool style we need him.

  • I don’t dislike Jeff. Jane and Ash are the only two I dislike, he’s just meh.

  • Nea, she is ugly.

    Jeff, he is boring.

    Steve, he is useless.

  • Ace is boring

    Ash is boring too

    Claudette players are usually get more kills than the killer

  • Ace , Ace and let me think.... hmmmm... ohh, yeah, Ace

  • This content has been removed.
  • Jeff, Ace and Steve probably. All of them have perks that, imo, are quite terrible. The only useable perk out of these 3 is aftercare which can be ok, but bond or kindred are far better survivor aura perks imo.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Jeff, Ace and Steve probably. All of them have perks that, imo, are quite terrible. The only useable perk out of these 3 is aftercare which can be ok, but bond or kindred are far better survivor aura perks imo.

    I actually think Second Wind is pretty decent, especially with empathy or we’ll make it

  • Yun and Elodie, and maybe Nea they all have annoying sounds in that order.

  • Ace, Ash, and Dwight

    I just hate them

  • Why do people hate Jeff so much? He's beautiful

  • Feng: Most people who play her are toxic from my experience, and her voice acting sucks and is annoying.

    Laurie: She just looks ugly. Plus, Ds and OoO were a pain up every killer's ass for years.

    Nea: Again, looks ugly. Just like Feng, most people who her toxic.

  • but are we talking about aesthetics or perk?

  • Dwight, Meg, Jake.

    I just tired of them, they dont need here anymore, really.

  • Based on players using them to work with killer, sandbag, or just overall be useless hiding in a corner: Feng, Dwight, and Claudette

    Based on perks: Quentin, Yun-Jin, Ace

  • Feng Min - toxic survivor. Literally no matter what killer I'm using there's always a toxic Feng Min in my game. N she's just not even an appealing character. Elodie - her whole character design/story ain't even interesting. Ace - because I don't like Ace

  • Quentin: He was a secondary character in a bad film. He was utterly forgettable. His likeness is crap and he has one of if not the worst perk selections in the game.

    Yui: I never liked the way she was shown to stare down the Oni in the trailer. That's ridiculous. He's an 8 foot, hulking demon. The bravest person on earth would be a tad concerned to say the least. Also, her skins are the worst of any survivor. Utter trash. Her only saving grace are her perks, which aren't bad.

    Zarina: A complete snooze-fest who has got caught in the mix. Mediocre perks and an awful selection of skins.

    BHVR should include more 'everyday people' as survivors instead of beauty ladies handsome men.

    I would like to see an overweight person (Jeff is just husky) or an older individual (unlicensed) as survivors.

  • Feng: I hate her voice... And I see her so often that I don't know, I just can't handle her anymore.

    Meg: I have a big issue with Meg. It happened more than I would expect... I got hooked, two Survivors are on the opposite side of the map, and Meg is coming for... Ah, nevermind. She comes my way to repair the generator near my hook. Time one of the two others start to understand I need help, I have a few second left before dying. And it was my first hook. Each time. I feel Meg has something against me.

    Jane: I'm as biased as for Meg. One refused to heal me and followed me the whole map to teabag me... OK, waste your time if you want, I'm repairing a generator. And another one pointed me several time to tell the Killer where I was. I loved to run Bound then... I don't know. Since, I'm suspicious when I see a Jane.

  • Laurie 100%, can't stand looking at her awful face or hearing her horrific screams.

    Bill because he's old and decrepit.

    Ash because he's boring in every way possible.

  • Alot of people say audio is terrible but yunjin and elodie gotta go. First yunjin ounds like shes moaning and in anime character and elodie just screams so wierd so loud.