Do you believe 2 new killers are possible?
Just wondering with all the characters Resident Evil has do you think it's possible for two killers?
Just wondering with all the characters Resident Evil has do you think it's possible for two killers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it's necessarily impossible. That would be huge if there were 2 killers in the chapter, but I don't think it's likely. Just for the fact that it feels like balancing one killer for live release is hard enough for the devs, imagine asking them to do 2. We'd be waiting a month for the chapter drop, maybe more, and I don't think they want to release it in July.
Or they'd do what they did with Twins and release the killers "incomplete" and we all saw how well that went over for people. At least on the forums.
No.
I don't think so. It would be interesting, of course, but I highly doubt it will happen.
2 survivors seems more feasible than 2 killers, because survivors are just reskins with perks. Killers are far more design-intensive, individually. As much as I'd love it, I don't see it happening.
They are pretty lazy so I don't think so. Even making a killer who's power is more complex than "throw knives" seems too much to ask.
Possible? Yes.
Would they ever do it? No.
Just look at how much the killer queue slows down when everyone wants to try out just one new killer.
No, The possibility of 2 killers is very small.
Yes, its really likely, I was going to make a post about it a week ago but I got jailed KEKW
2 killers, Lady Dimitrescu and The Witch, the best chapter of all.
Maybe just a Legendary skin as another killer but not a new killer. They would have to worry about 2 powers instead of one plus balance.
Trickster wouldn't even be so bad if he actually matched the game's aesthetic. So glad that cringy anime intro is gone.
It's possible, but I wouldn't say it's likely.
A single killer is already a lot of work as it is so developing two in time for a chapter would be a huge task to take.