It's in the math, boys... Enough with the words... It's right there. It's in the math.
You need 4x as many Survivors as you do Killers to start a game.
My Killer queue times are about a minute. Every day. Consistently. In fact, I just had one less than 30 seconds.
It's in the math, friends.
Enough is enough.
Enough words.
Enough redirections.
Enough fallacies.
Queue time for Killer is NOTHING.
Because there are PLENTY of Survivors to go around.
Playing Survivor is free real estate. Everyone knows it. Everyone shows it by what they play.
Take a balance-designed game like CSGO or LoL. Now imagine if you always had to play the team that had 4 people, and your friend always had to play the team that had 1 person. Who do you think would ALWAYS get their games first?
But yet, in DBD, it's the exact opposite. Killer queue times are FASTER. Even though they should be the exact opposite, SLOWER.
How much more do you need??? I am actually asking you this. YOU. You, personally, Guy Who Keeps Saying Game Balance is Fine.
What does it take for you to admit it? If even the sheer, raw math doesn't crack your shell? Do you need god himself to peek out from the clouds and be like, "YES. YES, INDEEDETH, SURVIVOR IS FREE WINS IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT! NOW AWAY I GO!"
What in god's FREAKING name does it TAKE for you lot to just ADMIT it??????
Enough WORDS. Enough DEBATING or ARGUING.
It's RIGHT the FRICK THERE. It's IN the NUMBERS. It's IN the MATH.
4:1 player ratio and the 1 has faster queues.
GET. REAL.
The playerbase knows it.
EVERYONE KNOWS IT.
STOP.
SAYING.
ANYTHING ELSE.
I just can't take it anymore. Human delusion LITERALLY knows no bounds. There is NO LIMIT to what people will tell themselves.
Somebody help me. Legitimately. How do I cope with this? Why does it even upset me so much???
Comments
that's quick maffs
Sarcasm is not your strong suit
Man how would I know that's sarcasm? I don't know the actual statistics.
(What are the actual statistics? For kill rates & all that.)
I never really struggle as killer. I never understand where people are saying Killer is unplayable. I had Haddonfield 3 games straight as Doctor with all windows above the basement (not Myers house) open and was pretty much an infinite 2/3 times. Did it suck?
Hell yeah, it did since it was SWFs who brought the map with BL and always went for those drops. I got a 3k. Hardest match I have EVER had in my life. What was my reward? Hurtful words, accusations and a lot of hateful things. Did it bother me? A bit but I moved on. It's just a game.
Thought they fixed the window spawns but after last patch, they seem to be open much more. Front, back, side and other side window where the vehicle is with a fence behind it. Good times. If you don't know your tiles or (when to stop chasing), you will lose. Never camped but would have gotten no one if I didn't keep pushing them off of gens.
Exactly I get way faster matches in the morning then I do in the evening and in the evening I often have to wait upwards up to 20 minutes at best just to find a match so this guy is having a mental breakdown literally over nothing it's so hilarious
If you're good at killer, you know possible pallet locations before even getting vision. The survivors gave you good advice. Playing cannibal you want to be pre-revving as much as possible without losing distance. Pallets are best for this because good survivors will check if you're a respector gadget or someone who will call your bluff and walk through the pallet. Pre-revving saves the most time on this. They beat you on survivor and gave you good advice on playing Bubba. Doesn't that say something to you?
Show gameplay if you still believe you're a good killer.
Ironic that you use DBD's ranking to dress your argument that the Nurse player you versed and escaped was good.
It's ironic because you have said many times on this forum that ranks are meaningless... except when it supports your notions apparently.
Want to scrim? I'll record. Videos of dbd are so much more indicative of skill than a screenshot of post match summary especially when you gloat about beating a nurse.
What are you trying to say? That nurses are overrated or that rank 1 killers aren't really good?
Please calm down sir, there are children here.
The end bit.
Rank 1 killers aren't really good.
Nurse is the best killer in the game.
Allow me to give you an answer, people like playing games with their friends. When I had friends that still played this game, I mostly played survivor. Then they stopped playing for various reasons, and I started playing killer. Been a killer main for about a year now. I venture to say that most survivors are in a SWF, at least a 2 man, versus solo queue.
Also bonus round: survivor is a more chill experience than killer, its kinda the nature of a 1v4 game. Killer can't (normally) chase 4 people at once, so its mostly chill until its your time to be chased.
There was no complicated math in this post and I feel cheated
Yeah I mean I may not like it (which I don't because I'm a night person, lol) but I can get into a survivor game in fifteen seconds during the morning. Stays that way until mid afternoon, in fact. Just a little slower.
Night is when things really slow down substantially. For me it's around 8-10 pm, thereabouts. From that point forward I might as well forget about survivor matches altogether. But that's alright, that's when I do my killer practicing. And usually let everyone go because I'm such a jerk survivor main.
My point in ridiculing this argument is very simple.
Time zones.
That argument makes actually no sense when you remember that your 12 AM is somebody else's 12 PM.
Alright. So, kill rates.
What about survive rates in red ranks?
I'm going to wager that survive rates aren't 30%, despite kill rates being 70%.
Red ranks don't "only get matched against other red ranks," which would be required for those statistics to hold meaning.
I think it's the other way around.
But he's right. People in my region have the same queue times.
Now time zones means that the matchmaking matches someone from a different region. Which could be right. Because I've noticed that I get sometimes matches with/against people from another continent.
Maybe after a certain amount of time the matchmaking ignores everything from rank to region.
The issue won't be solved until they give killers an incentive to play.
Which means buffing killers.
Getting bullied by survivors isn't exactly appealing for most people.
Yo I just played a game as Killer and decided I was tired of recording my games. So I didn't load up OBS.
Played out this game. I was hooking Survivors and literally leaving to find other people because I just wanted to stack Chilli, and they weren't really getting anything done.
I dead-ass left EVERY hook as soon as I hooked them.
Game ends up going my way, the chases were weak, and I get 3 people hooked pretty quickly. The 4th guy is injured from an M1 and went into hiding.
I finally find him, M1 him because he was just crouching there, either given up or didn't think I saw him in the grass.
I pick him up and he leaves the game.
Game ends, it's a 3k and a leaver.
One Survivor starts cursing in chat at somebody and calling them names. I say, "Who, the leaver?"
He says, "No, you, curseword curseword."
I'm legitimately surprised by this. "Why??? What did I do???"
"Camping curseword curseword, slur slur slur."
???????????
This actually made me SUPER MAD at myself for not recording the game. HOW TYPICAL.
I practically hooked & went to the opposite side of the map every time.
AND I STILL GET CALLED A CAMPER. With extra slurs to spice it up.
It's insane, man...
Yes, off-topic, but the mods killed my other thread, LUL. I had to vent this somewhere.
I literally cannot express to you how much I was doing the exact opposite of camping.
WHY DID I NOT RECORD THIS GAME??? I learned a long time ago, if you can record something, do so.
Its a 4vs1 game. 4 survivors should be more or less as strong as the killer. But people complain when they can´t 1vs1 the killer. Which makes 0 sense. Now add SWF and a coordinated group makes life impossible for the killer, because they are way stronger.
Just a few examples on why there are to many survivors around. As long as survivors are the power role, this won´t change.
This is like “think Mark think” but for dbd
if youre not playing a top tier killer almost perfectly,you gonna have a bad time. Nurse spirit twins huntress bubba freddy blight are the killers to master.
You need to break whilst you rest in bed or go into the real world, until your brain has rested gracefully.
Um Are sure you ant a baby killer?
Yes EXACTLY.
Way too many lose/lose situations as Killer. And the whole reason we have this power dynamic where Survivors are the strongest is because the design philosophy was abandoned, where 4 united Survivors should be *roughly as strong* as the Killer (if anything, stronger by a little bit?), however, every Survivor was focused on their own inability to 1v1 a Killer.
And so, now, they ARE able to 1v1 a Killer. A chase is MINUTES long, and that's 3 or even 5 generators gone. A Killer that moves normally needs perks like Bamboozle just to shave off some time from this. But players just starting their BP grind adventure won't have Bamboozle, and the BP grinding players suffer even more.
Survivors got power crept too hard, and all because they each individually wanted to be as strong as what 4 Survivors were meant to be. You could argue the game is currently a 16v1. Or, at the very least, you could argue it's a TRUE 4v1, where all 5 players are equally strong.