Who is the most killer that recieve teabaggs

The killer who gets so many teabaggs in one match

In my opinion is deathslinger for obviously reasons...

Comments

  • If you beat her then probably a sweaty spirit. Otherwise probably one of the weaker killers like legion or just any killer who goes out their way to camp and tunnel

  • Probably Trickster. From my matches both as and against him, as soon as survivors realise it's a Trickster all tension goes out the window. It's like when survivors are put against a low rank killer - the Bully Switch just turns on in their heads and their ctrl key gets beaten up almost as badly as the killer.

  • I don't teabag, but Deathslinger would be the last one I would teabag.

    I've seen many of my random teammates feeling like pro players teabagging a Deathslinger at the gates for getting shot.

    I'm not even sorry for just leaving them after they teabagged.

  • I don't know, i try to tbag them all equally.

  • Trickster I'd say. Cocky survivors know they are in for an easy time when they get him.

  • In my experience Trapper. I can never win a game with him and every time I’ve played him the survivors t-bagged

  • Ghostface.

    I mean c'mon. It's a killer that can teabag back.

  • "obvious reasons". Yea he deserves it...

    Jk jk, I think all killers receive the same amount of T-bagging. It's actually really sad that some people love to f**k with others and behave like a**holes.

  • Whichever Killer I happen to be playing. There's a reason I boil an entire kettle of water before my matches.

  • I think I’d have to say doctor.

  • @JediWithASniper said:

    I think I’d have to say doctor.

    See?

  • Bubba if he attempted to basement camp, followed by wraith and then trickster

  • Statistically it's probably nurse

    @Almo this seems like the sort of thing you might have data on

  • Bubba. Especially the bad ones.

  • Should be nurse

  • Ghostface. If I don't get teabags as him, I'll be upset.

  • A nice Ghost Face. That's who gets the most teabags.

  • @Altarf said:

    Probably Trickster. From my matches both as and against him, as soon as survivors realise it's a Trickster all tension goes out the window. It's like when survivors are put against a low rank killer - the Bully Switch just turns on in their heads and their ctrl key gets beaten up almost as badly as the killer.

    then they get 2 cocky and die quick, trickster is weak, but damm can he get downs so fast

  • Legion

    Nothing more to be said...

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I don't teabag, but Deathslinger would be the last one I would teabag.

    I've seen many of my random teammates feeling like pro players teabagging a Deathslinger at the gates for getting shot.

    I'm not even sorry for just leaving them after they teabagged.

    Why do people not understand you should never #########, with deathslinger, he could have noed and how would you be able to fight something like that?