Fire Up Buff

Instead of getting a speed boost for every gen completed, why not change to every survivor hooked with a token cap?

Although this might make brutal strength weaker, thoughts?

Comments

  • I think it is fine atm.

  • It would just become a win more perk like dying light. Still not very useful

  • @Phasmamain said:

    It would just become a win more perk like dying light. Still not very useful

    True, a winning killer would just win more, but i still like the concept of picking up survivors faster. Maybe they can make a perk solely on that

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    I think it is fine atm.

    It is literally garbage.

  • This is actually not a bad idea.

  • The point of the perk is to help you turn the game around as the survivors complete their objectives.

    I like the idea, but its effect only just becomes useful when every generator is repaired. Fire Up only reaches 20% pallet breaking speed once every gen is done, Brutal Strength has 20% all game.

    I think it should work the same, but just get a crazy buff. Like going from 3/3.5/4% to 4/5/6% so it surpasses Brutal Strength late-game instead of just matching it.

  • Leave the perk exactly how it is but add the movement speed in the bonus. Im not sure but i think the perk could become to strong cause of that.

  • The numbers for Picking Up and Dropping should have a significantly larger number than that of Breaking and Vaulting. There's barely any situation in which you need to drop someone or pick someone up faster. Someone is either attempting a flashlight save, or someone is sabotaging the hook/body-blocking you while vulnerable. And even in those situations, 20% is not going to make much of a difference.

  • My thought was to have it reduce all stuns on top of its current use. So DS is only four seconds at EGC.

  • @WTBacon said:

    The point of the perk is to help you turn the game around as the survivors complete their objectives.

    I like the idea, but its effect only just becomes useful when every generator is repaired. Fire Up only reaches 20% pallet breaking speed once every gen is done, Brutal Strength has 20% all game.

    I think it should work the same, but just get a crazy buff. Like going from 3/3.5/4% to 4/5/6% so it surpasses Brutal Strength late-game instead of just matching it.

    Doesn't fire up go up to 25%, 5token x 5 gens?

  • Fire Up right now is 3/3.5/4% for each gen completed. This means max level Fire Up gives you

    1. 4%
    2. 8%
    3. 12%
    4. 16%
    5. 20%
  • I might be in the minority, but I think Fire Up is criminally underrated. Sure I'd pick other perks first, but you have to look at all the actions it's speeding up. There's been a number of times it's thrown off a survivor attempting to flashlight save a teammate of theirs I'm picking up.

  • Just let the devs buff this perk already, guys. It's never going to be overpowered so quit having a cow everytime someone says to buff it.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Just let the devs buff this perk already, guys. It's never going to be overpowered so quit having a cow everytime someone says to buff it.

    I am definitely not against it. Same goes for Remember Me.

  • @WTBacon said:

    The point of the perk is to help you turn the game around as the survivors complete their objectives.

    I like the idea, but its effect only just becomes useful when every generator is repaired. Fire Up only reaches 20% pallet breaking speed once every gen is done, Brutal Strength has 20% all game.

    I think it should work the same, but just get a crazy buff. Like going from 3/3.5/4% to 4/5/6% so it surpasses Brutal Strength late-game instead of just matching it.

    I actually like this. Personally, the biggest problem I have with Fire Up are the numbers

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2209628#Comment_2209628

    I actually like this. Personally, the biggest problem I have with Fire Up are the numbers

    True, losing five gens only for a 20% boost is too little

  • I like Fire Up, but it's weak AF.

    I have to be losing the game just to shave a few frames off of animations

    ----

    Buff Fire Up and nerf H:NOED.

    If NOED is to really be an anti-gen rush perk, then have it only activate a dull totem once all gens are done within the first 6 mins (or whatever half of the average game length is), and stop screwing over the last survivor by having it activate on hatch close.

    An anti-gen rush perk that can activate 12 minutes into the match and can activate with 0 gens completed??