You see, days ago I did the one for Slashers 80's Movies having the IT license as the winner, the other for Videogames who is between FNAF, Outlast, and Amnesia, now I wanted to do the series.
Phew with Gotham, I would like Jerome or Scarecrow or Professor Pyg as a killer and Jim Gordon as a survivor.
Funnily enough, if they could get permission for cosmetics from the appropriate sources, Scarecrow from the Batman: Arkham Knight would be the perfect legendary skin for Freddy Krueger. Even the power fits in with Scarecrow's fear toxins!
You see, days ago I did the one for Slashers 80's Movies having the IT license as the winner, the other for Videogames who is between FNAF, Outlast, and Amnesia, now I wanted to do the series.
I mean The Walking Dead and Gotham wouldn't really work as they are not really "horror" and although Scooby-Doo would be hilarious and really fun to see I doubt it will be happening.
I mean The Walking Dead and Gotham wouldn't really work as they are not really "horror" and although Scooby-Doo would be hilarious and really fun to see I doubt it will be happening.
"The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series based on the comic book series of the same name..."
"The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series based on the comic book series of the same name..."
I mean I watch The Walking Dead but it's not really scary is it. The scariest thing as of recently would be the Whisperers and they were more just unsettling and creepy rather than scary. Either way I don't think the Walkers or the antagonists such as Negan would fit in Dead By Daylight.
I mean I watch The Walking Dead but it's not really scary is it. The scariest thing as of recently would be the Whisperers and they were more just unsettling and creepy rather than scary. Either way I don't think the Walkers or the antagonists such as Negan would fit in Dead By Daylight.
Doesn’t really matter if you personally find it scary or not.. it is classified as horror and it definitely fits in the horror genre.
I mean I watch The Walking Dead but it's not really scary is it. The scariest thing as of recently would be the Whisperers and they were more just unsettling and creepy rather than scary. Either way I don't think the Walkers or the antagonists such as Negan would fit in Dead By Daylight.
The way I see it, I think the Walking Dead is decent material for another paragraph DLC. Almost exactly like how Bill Overbeck was introduced by himself from Left 4 Dead, maybe they get a representative from the Walking Dead the same way.
Although in the grand scheme of things, I don't see a single license on this list being very high priority. I'm just saying out of the options provided- The Walking Dead seems the most realistic.
The way I see it, I think the Walking Dead is decent material for another paragraph DLC. Almost exactly like how Bill Overbeck was introduced by himself from Left 4 Dead, maybe they get a representative from the Walking Dead the same way.
Although in the grand scheme of things, I don't see a single license on this list being very high priority. I'm just saying out of the options provided- The Walking Dead seems the most realistic.
Maybe BHVR should focus on fixing the games matchmaking instead of new killers and survivors.
Doesn’t really matter if you personally find it scary or not.. it is classified as horror and it definitely fits in the horror genre.
Yeah but like what would be a good killer in dbd out of all the antagonists? The Governor and Negan both just look to normal and you could pass them off as survivors. The only character I would say that "fits" is Alpha or Beta with the skin masks.
Constantine. That show was so very close to the Hellblazer comics and Matt Ryan will forever be who my mind goes to when comedones says the name "John Constantine". Plus, it was just a straight-up horror series. Like if Supernatural was less Aliens and more Alien.
Yeah but like what would be a good killer in dbd out of all the antagonists? The Governor and Negan both just look to normal and you could pass them off as survivors. The only character I would say that "fits" is Alpha or Beta with the skin masks.
Either a survivor only paragraph, Alpha or Beta. Or Negan maybe even Govenor.
Honestly, I wouldn't particularly care for any of these. I think that a lot of them won't fit the game and I am not a fan of any of the ones that may potentially work.
Honestly, I wouldn't particularly care for any of these. I think that a lot of them won't fit the game and I am not a fan of any of the ones that may potentially work.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would def be one of the most fitting ones for the game, given the series is all about monsters, alternate dimensions, etc
Would love to see the brothers as survivors and a maybe a corrupted castiel as a killer or something
Since the show's over now, they can basically do whatever they want
X files!!!!
I could imagen a supernatural licence where they just bring out a single character like they did with ghostface and ash with sam or dean.
with scooby doo it would be humorous to see a fred outfit of felix or kate dressed as daphne.
Carol as survivor please
(it would def be Daryl, Michonne or maybe Rick though…)
"Eeny meeny miny moe..."
I chose other, because I cannot narrow it down to just one of them.
The series that I'd choose would be:
• Supernatural
• Gotham
• The Walking Dead
One top of those, I'd also choose:
• X-Files
• Channel Zero
• Buffy the Vampire Slayer
• Haven
• The Real Ghostbusters
And so many more!
Phew with Gotham, I would like Jerome or Scarecrow or Professor Pyg as a killer and Jim Gordon as a survivor.
Funnily enough, if they could get permission for cosmetics from the appropriate sources, Scarecrow from the Batman: Arkham Knight would be the perfect legendary skin for Freddy Krueger. Even the power fits in with Scarecrow's fear toxins!
I mean The Walking Dead and Gotham wouldn't really work as they are not really "horror" and although Scooby-Doo would be hilarious and really fun to see I doubt it will be happening.
"The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series based on the comic book series of the same name..."
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I mean I watch The Walking Dead but it's not really scary is it. The scariest thing as of recently would be the Whisperers and they were more just unsettling and creepy rather than scary. Either way I don't think the Walkers or the antagonists such as Negan would fit in Dead By Daylight.
Doesn’t really matter if you personally find it scary or not.. it is classified as horror and it definitely fits in the horror genre.
Don't watch any of this
The way I see it, I think the Walking Dead is decent material for another paragraph DLC. Almost exactly like how Bill Overbeck was introduced by himself from Left 4 Dead, maybe they get a representative from the Walking Dead the same way.
Although in the grand scheme of things, I don't see a single license on this list being very high priority. I'm just saying out of the options provided- The Walking Dead seems the most realistic.
Buffy
I'm on board for with all Scooby-Doo ideas! Also wanna see Mulder and Scully as survivors or at least cosmetic skins for a couple of characters!
Maybe BHVR should focus on fixing the games matchmaking instead of new killers and survivors.
Yeah but like what would be a good killer in dbd out of all the antagonists? The Governor and Negan both just look to normal and you could pass them off as survivors. The only character I would say that "fits" is Alpha or Beta with the skin masks.
Constantine. That show was so very close to the Hellblazer comics and Matt Ryan will forever be who my mind goes to when comedones says the name "John Constantine". Plus, it was just a straight-up horror series. Like if Supernatural was less Aliens and more Alien.
Stranger Things Part 2:Add the Mall,Hopper, & Mindflare Billy
Either a survivor only paragraph, Alpha or Beta. Or Negan maybe even Govenor.
The Trickster says hi :)
Unrelated to the poll.
Honestly, I wouldn't particularly care for any of these. I think that a lot of them won't fit the game and I am not a fan of any of the ones that may potentially work.
two survivors sounds alright
So what is Ash vs Evil Dead doing here?
100% Buffy The Vampire Slayer
AHS 1984 - Chapter Idea
Killer: The Framed (Mr. Jingles)
Survivor: Brooke Thompson & Donna Chambers
Map: Camp Redwood
i want a Scooby-Doo cosmetic collection so badly.
Supernatural, but since the series ended, I don't know it would be relevant enough for characters from it being included in the game.
I never thought of the X files. I therefore change my vote to that :p
it would be nice to have The Phantom Shadows from scooby doo