I am officially a David King Main
I mean, look at this:
I am bi, but this turned be to 100% gay.
Not really, but I really like it.
I mean, look at this:
I am bi, but this turned be to 100% gay.
Not really, but I really like it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was a Myers Main, but not because of pantless. Also, Myers isn't really my type.
I am usually not really into guys who like to stab me with a knife.
That's at least something to look forward to.
My sink needs to be looked at anyways.The kitchen sink needs to be looked at anyways. I write before I think xD
the only thing im disappointed at is that they made the discount only for auric cells i want the jane outfit so bad ๐ญ but im not spending a dollar
I'm happy for the shirtless David people that they have a new outfit to mix with. I think the outfit has too many random things stuck to the back of it, between the fanny pack and bullhorn and all, but it's nice.
Yeah, it took so long but now its done.
Short but thick Beard, check.
Shirtless, check.
Shorts, check.
David, check.
Yuiโs better
You mean Pancake face?
She looks like she drove her motorcycle a bit to straight ahead into a driving bus, head on and backwards.
god i am so gay for this man
Donโt talk about Yui like that.
At least she looks nicer than that man stealing Hag
Why does my baby get hated on so much
This guy even turns straight guys around... I'd think.
david king was unrionically how i discovered i liked men so
i dont care about the things stuck to it it shows skin
I mean, she is your baby. Protect her from the evil being named Mr.Dardon.
I like eating pancakes for breakfast ๐
I had that going for me before dbd.
David just added to it even more xD
i think i was 14 the first time i laid eyes on david and it literally ruined my life
its an obsession and it isnt healthy
You could almost say he is your Object.. of.. Obsession.. badumm tss
Don't worry I'll go now...
there are several international laws i am on the precipice of breaking right now
What kind of laws for example?
You're more of type who like them to stab you with something else
Okay I'll send myself to horny jail now
Yeah, yeah. You belong there my friend.
Go into the corner and think of what you have said.
I lost my heterosexuality
๐๐๐
I saw this outfit three times last night, each time with a different head. The blonde, the smoking, and the shades one. ๐ So glad they do male eye candy cosmetics too!
I prefer bearded David. I'll stick with the sunglasses.
The og beard outfit has to much beard, this one is perfect.
the geneva convention