Have not seen ash in a couple of weeks.
I haven't seen a Detective Tapp in a long while.
Quentin
Quentin Smith.
I haven't played against a billy in ~5 months
Quentin, although I'm glad because I hate seeing that damn gremlin.
For killer, Hillbilly (sadly). I miss the big guy, though.
Quentin, obviously.
Nobody wants to play as a fugly troll w/ no cosmetics.
Felix is pretty rare for my lobbies, I have only seen about 5 within the past 3-4 months I think!!!
Hag
I rarely see tapp and adam.
Someone who says gg on console
Theres actually quite a lot of us Zarina's these days.
Quentin.
-
When playing Survivor, I use a BPS and play as Quentin every time I meet a fellow Sleepy Boi Main.
BPSes aren't Offerings you get a lot of.
I haven't levelled Quentin since the 4th year anniversary.
I still have BPSes on him.
Ash.
I haven't seen a fellow Ash in two millennium.
Survivor - Tapp
Killer - I'm on console with crossplay off so Nurse
Between those two? Nurse I see way less.
It was a close call between them and Quentin, but I think Quentin has appeared a little more.
Detective Tapp - Haven't seen him in a month
Honorable mentions are below, and the last time I remember seeing them will be listed next to them
Adam - Yesterday
Ash - Two Weeks Ago
Billy - Three Days Ago
Demogorgon - 4-5 days ago
Executioner - A week ago
Hag - Earlier today
Jeff - I'm a Jeff main, but aside from me a few hours ago.
Quentin - Two Days ago (same game as trapper, I remember him sandbagging me)
Twins - A little over a week ago (Haddonfield, RIP)
Trapper - Two Days Ago
Haven't seen a Zarina in some time
haven't seen a Felix for a week
Killer - The Twins
Survivor - Felix or Quentin
It's Quentin for sure, I see one anywhere between once every other week to once a month.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have not seen ash in a couple of weeks.
I haven't seen a Detective Tapp in a long while.
Quentin
Quentin Smith.
I haven't played against a billy in ~5 months
Quentin, although I'm glad because I hate seeing that damn gremlin.
For killer, Hillbilly (sadly). I miss the big guy, though.
Quentin, obviously.
Nobody wants to play as a fugly troll w/ no cosmetics.
Felix is pretty rare for my lobbies, I have only seen about 5 within the past 3-4 months I think!!!
Hag
I rarely see tapp and adam.
Someone who says gg on console
Theres actually quite a lot of us Zarina's these days.
Quentin.
-
When playing Survivor, I use a BPS and play as Quentin every time I meet a fellow Sleepy Boi Main.
BPSes aren't Offerings you get a lot of.
I haven't levelled Quentin since the 4th year anniversary.
I still have BPSes on him.
Ash.
I haven't seen a fellow Ash in two millennium.
Survivor - Tapp
Killer - I'm on console with crossplay off so Nurse
Between those two? Nurse I see way less.
It was a close call between them and Quentin, but I think Quentin has appeared a little more.
Detective Tapp - Haven't seen him in a month
Honorable mentions are below, and the last time I remember seeing them will be listed next to them
Adam - Yesterday
Ash - Two Weeks Ago
Billy - Three Days Ago
Demogorgon - 4-5 days ago
Executioner - A week ago
Hag - Earlier today
Jeff - I'm a Jeff main, but aside from me a few hours ago.
Quentin - Two Days ago (same game as trapper, I remember him sandbagging me)
Twins - A little over a week ago (Haddonfield, RIP)
Trapper - Two Days Ago
Haven't seen a Zarina in some time
haven't seen a Felix for a week
Killer - The Twins
Survivor - Felix or Quentin
It's Quentin for sure, I see one anywhere between once every other week to once a month.