Iron Grasp Vs Agitation
New Perk Talk is finally out. Sorry for taking so long.
This week is Iron Grasp Vs Agitation. Which is better? When should you take one over the other?
New Episode: https://youtu.be/9DSLvTC_PZE
New Perk Talk is finally out. Sorry for taking so long.
This week is Iron Grasp Vs Agitation. Which is better? When should you take one over the other?
New Episode: https://youtu.be/9DSLvTC_PZE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not both?
*basement Bubba noises
#TeamAgitation
They both give almost the same distance but agitation gets you there quicker
agitation is straight up better.
agitation gets more distance
agitation gets more distance
I'm guessing that's why they said "almost" instead of "exactly". For the record, the difference is 3.54 meters.
I didn't know the exact distance, but yeah. it's not that big.
just wanted to be clear on which one goes farther
Agitation is better. Can get sneaky hits on cheeky survs that think you are fat and slow.
Damn iron grasp has been in the game for 5 year's ,I wonder what makes you want to talk about it all if a sudden hmmm hmmm hmmm what gave you that idea? hmmm
Is the sanctity of a man's game exist anymore,are not allowed to have one one thing to our self, before the spiders descend.
Can we not feast upon the morsel of self-preservation,is the come up more than one's own sound mind and integrity .
I vote agitation because of the speed bonus. Once in awhile as I am carrying someone I can catch up to somebody and get a hit in and stil make the hook. With IG I only make the hook. Catching someone doesn't happen much with IG.
I think you're on the wrong forum.
Ouch 😂
And then i, say to if to you ,alas for as the web breaks ,we all shall perish.
Adding onto the popular vote, Agitation.
Personally, whenever I try out basement builds, I’ve had people wiggle out with Iron Grasp.
Never with Agitation or the two perks combined.
While both will shut down Body Blocking Agitation can save time making it better
Both+Mad Grit.
Nice build for basement challenges.