A very interesting experience.

So, I've just had a very enlightening experience.

I just played a game on Lery's as Blight, and I happened to kill a t-bagging Meg very early into the match because she played extremely bad.

The Meg then proceeded to message me after the game and call me the n-word, dipshit, pussy killer (that one has a whole different meaning when you think about it ;), and much much more.

The funny part was; even though he sent me voice messages and talked like a classic whiny COD player that made it extremely obvious he was 13-14 years old, he insisted that he was 21 and making 3,000 dollars a week.

He also repeatedly called me the immature one, even though he was the one calling me slurs, harassing me, and whining because he can't take an L.

I reported him to Microsoft for harassment.

How people can get this mad at a video game I will never understand.

EDIT: He went on his alt-account to message me because his first got com-banned. He is still insisting that he's 21 and is now just spamming "dumbass" over and over.

I reported that account as well.

Comments

  • That's annoying! Sorry you had to deal with that - immature people will always bog down competitive games with negativity. Don't let it get to you!

    Good luck and go get 'em, pussy killer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • It truly is hard to understand people sometimes. But then again, a salty Nea once told me that I should burn alive because I main Freddy, and after reading that post-game insults hardly surprise me anymore.

  • Considering what Spirit mains have to endure, I would say we are quite lucky.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/250151/a-very-interesting-experience

    They're the same type of person who wished cancer on me. Just because I was using Freddy. And they were mad I 4kd their group.

    I always find it amusing that people on the internet pretend to be rich and successful. Like omg bro really ? You're a billionaire ?? Play this game for kicks and can do what you want all day every day ? No way !!!

    Jesus. My dad died to cancer, I don't understand how anyone could ever wish such a vile disease on others.

    Also yeah, I find it funny as well when people on the internet pretend to be all rich and famous. Like yeah, I'm sure a 21 year old could be making 3,000 a week lol.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2191467#Comment_2191467

    Considering what Spirit mains have to endure, I would say we are quite lucky.

    I guess I'm lucky I main Blight then.

    Though I guess this experience proves that even playing him on Lery's isn't enough to earn sympathy from some survivors.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2191471#Comment_2191471

    Because people are ######### up. And the anonymity of the internet allows them to be the person they are.

    Very true. Internet bullies; all kind of bullies for that matter, are the absolute worse.

  • @Kate_Main_01 said:

    That's annoying! Sorry you had to deal with that - immature people will always bog down competitive games with negativity. Don't let it get to you!

    Good luck and go get 'em, pussy killer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Thank you.

    Not to make myself sound like a hardass, but I've seen so much ######### that this didn't effect me all that much. What really pissed me off was the fact that judging by his hours (he actually had quite a lot), this definitely was not the first time he had harassed someone. I just hope that my com-ban was enough to make Microsoft actually ban his account, and that no one else gets hurt by his words.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2191470#Comment_2191470

    I guess I'm lucky I main Blight then.

    Though I guess this experience proves that even playing him on Lery's isn't enough to earn sympathy from some survivors.

    I guess nothing is. The Nea who I've mentioned died because of her own mistakes, and she was still angry at me.

    But I suppose they are just internet bullies, nothing more.

  • I'm sorry that happened to you. Players like that are so terrible.

  • Clearly, he doesn't have a father figure. GG EZ

    Btw, how many hours does he have?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I would say its just because he's an immature kid but some people are like that as a grown up adults,lol.

    True, some people never grow up.

    I really hope that this kid learns his lesson and stops this type of immature behavior. (Although judging by the fact he was calling me literal slurs that seems like wishful thinking.)

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm sorry that happened to you. Players like that are so terrible.

    Indeed they are.

    I hope my com-ban was enough to get his account fully banned, so that he stops harassing people.

    We don't need people like that in this community.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Clearly, he doesn't have a father figure. GG EZ

    Btw, how many hours does he have?

    He had around 1.9k hours, which was almost as much as me.

  • If I was making $3,000 a week, there wouldn't be time to play a game like this!

    For them to feel that badly about losing, alongside the fact they needed to make an alternative account to get at you, feels strongly like someone who has big insecurities about themself. Someone who most probably has to build up themself to avoid the fact they are not good enough (and I don't mean just in this game).

    It's just a shame they don't have any common decency, nor an understanding that it's fine to not do well all of the time.

  • I'm not too savy on Microsoft but can't you just block them and be over with it?

  • Are you sure you want to mess with this person? Apart from the high income his dad probably works for BHVR as well

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Are you sure you want to mess with this person? Apart from the high income his dad probably works for BHVR as well

    Oh, I didn't think of that.

    I really hope his dad that works at Microsoft, Behavior, and Amazon doesn't pay the F.B.I to track me down.

  • Why he told you he was making 3k a week? I mean, there is nothing to do with the fact he lost... ๐Ÿค”

    Sorry you got harassed. As you said, we don't need people like that in the community.

  • Tell them you're the president and CEO of deez nuts. Say nothing else. Just that.

  • "he insisted that he was 21 and making 3,000 dollars a week."

    Those are rookie numbers, i make 100,000

  • @TheMadCat said:

    Why he told you he was making 3k a week? I mean, there is nothing to do with the fact he lost... ๐Ÿค”

    Sorry you got harassed. As you said, we don't need people like that in the community.

    It's the reason he's useless despite having 2k hours, he makes his butler do the grind for him

  • -Says he's 21

    -Says he makes 3k a week

    -Spamming slurs and stupid messages


    I do believe you've just had to deal with a member of the Manchild subspecies of the Basement Dweller genus, they're a uncommon breed of internet user, you handled them very well

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    -Says he's 21

    -Says he makes 3k a week

    -Spamming slurs and stupid messages

    I do believe you've just had to deal with a member of the Manchild subspecies of the Basement Dweller genus, they're a uncommon breed of internet user, you handled them very well

    You forgot to mention the part where he yells at his mother for blocking his screen when she brings him a sandwich.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2192089#Comment_2192089

    You forgot to mention the part where he yells at his mother for blocking his screen when she brings him a sandwich.

    Honestly wouldn't surprise me

  • Their only purpose in this game is to be toxic just ignore them and block them ez